We know now why South Main Auto lets the cat into the garage

GON

$100 Site Donor 2024
Early in this video Eric lets a cat into his garage. At 3:50 in the video we see why.

And a supplemental note- this Toyota was 3 quarts low on oil and had gone 14k miles without a oil change.

(video link removed - profanity. MOD)
you can find it on YT ... video - "Sometimes It Really Is That Easy" on the SMA channel

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG, such tender ears we must have here on BITOG. Quick, someone toss me some pearls to clutch. SMA usually has the mildest cursing words on youtube.
The issue is AI or like technology may/ will flag BITOG for improper content, and prevent things like search engine search results. So keeping things tight keeps BITOG in business.

Of note, the rules google places on small web-sites does not apply to google itself. That is what happens when oligopolies are in power.

The issue is AI or like technology may/ will flag BITOG for improper content, and prevent things like search engine search results. So keeping things tight keeps BITOG in business.
Huh? You can search on anything, tame or profane, and get millions of results. And I thought BITOG was a non-profit. There are no ads here.

Huh? You can search on anything, tame or profane, and get millions of results. And I thought BITOG was a non-profit. There are no ads here.
I am not going to go deep to reply as I am not fluent/ savvy on the process of google search engine. When I was a moderator on a GM forum many years ago, it was discovered that posting a woman in a conservative swimsuit may get the forum banned from google search engine.

And of note, Bill Gates exploited Google's moderations and embraced risky content results on Microsoft's search engine, likely the reason Bing is around today.

Last edited:
Early in this video Eric lets a cat into his garage. At 3:50 in the video we see why.

And a supplemental note- this Toyota was 3 quarts low on oil and had gone 14k miles without a oil change.

(video link removed - profanity. MOD)
that's ridiculous.

when I was 16, my parents gave me a 2000 Honda Civic, I sometimes changed the oil every 3000 miles or sometimes didn't change the oil for 20-30,000 miles (I was clueless, my father used to get the oil changed but never explained anything or gave any advice on vehicle maintenance) the engine eventually failed @300k miles due to a head gasket issue (which I can EASILY rebuild now...and I wish I did, I absolutely loved that car). And not having a car for 6 months was a humbling experience, never again.

I wonder if people neglecting their vehicles weren't taught this since they were young and continued neglecting it later.

that's ridiculous.

when I was 16, my parents gave me a 2000 Honda Civic, I sometimes changed the oil every 3000 miles or sometimes didn't change the oil for 20-30,000 miles (I was clueless, my father used to get the oil changed but never explained anything or gave any advice on vehicle maintenance) the engine eventually failed @300k miles due to a head gasket issue (which I can EASILY rebuild now...and I wish I did, I absolutely loved that car). And not having a car for 6 months was a humbling experience, never again.

I wonder if people neglecting their vehicles weren't taught this since they were young and continued neglecting it later.
I am pretty sure my youngest Son blew the GM rebuilt and installed transmission on his 1998 S10 ZR2 15 days after the warranty expired because of lack of transmission fluid. I paid for all the repairs on his little S10. My Son received for Christmas at age 16 an auto repair and maintenance book. He never cracked the book.

After the S10 transmission failure, and a poor later transmission exchange by a local mechanic, my Son learned his lesson. We sold him my Wife's Acura MDX (2006 model year), and he maintains it extremely well. He only goes to Acura for service and pays the premium. We some the Acura to given him some skin in the game.

The big lesson learned here is when something is given, more likely than not it is not cared for as if one paid there hard earned money for it. That is why inherited money is often spent much easier/ looser than earned money.

There certainly are ads here.

1702404632899.jpg

These threads are so much fun without a video. Why not just delete the whole thread instead?

When the whole point of the thread is a video, and then the video is deleted....

Last edited:
I love Eric O's fake swearing. I said one of his words at work and one of our techs yelled "ERIC O".

We actually had a shop cat for a while. Well he really lived in the neighborhood behind us and would show up for the free food and pets.

OMG, such tender ears we must have here on BITOG. Quick, someone toss me some pearls to clutch. SMA usually has the mildest cursing words on youtube.
Unbelievable there must be a lot of little kiddies reading about motor oil, it is beyond ridiculous to censor a video that you tube themselves do even label it as age appropriate.

These threads are so much fun without a video. Why not just delete the whole thread instead?

When the whole point of the thread is a video, and then the video is deleted....
When we delete a thread because of linked materials, people complain.
When we leave the thread but delete the linked materials, people complain.
When we do nothing to the thread or linked materials, people complain.
When we lock a thread, people complain.
Are you sensing a pattern here?

Too tired to go find that video yourself, eh? :LOL: JK.

Back