Runs like new

Another marketing gimmick.
I would rather see full syn myself but what ever. I guess this is still the 10k mobil 1
Screenshot_20221031_105950.jpg

its probably a marketing campaign the actual bottle picture is 2 down in the ad.

The Mobil 1 slogan used to be, "Keeps your engine running like new." I suspect this was lost in translation.
Anyone remember Mobil 1 magazine ads that asked, "What if the last 75,000 miles never happened to your engine?"

What do you mean?
what do you ask?
I was saying its likely an approved marketing campaign see the image below.
There arent images of bottles although they are still on the product page.
These are marketing images... no one ran out and photoshopped a label onto a mobil 1 bottle.
image_2022-10-31_171213045.png

I guess the “run like new” can be kind’ve true, because M1 is the smoothest, awesomest, and extra most bestest oil I’ve run so far in my Accord:D

I have a new idea for Mobil’s next ad campaign:D

Harvest your inner “ness”. Go with our new Runs Like New formula and experience greater smoothness, cleanliness, quietness, and responsiveness!

👍“Harvest Your Inner Ness”👍

Harvest your inner “ness”. Go with our new Runs Like New formula and experience greater smoothness, cleanliness, quietness, and responsiveness!

New "runs like new" formula... awesomeness! :)

what do you ask?
I was saying its likely an approved marketing campaign see the image below.
There arent images of bottles although they are still on the product page.
These are marketing images... no one ran out and photoshopped a label onto a mobil 1 bottle.

It looks like some chinese attempt at grammar from a third world scammer on Amazon.

"Run like new"... Sure. 🦧 I certainly hope that didn't get approved by M1.

No, no.

"RUN like new", you like? We make more, you buy? We have coupon and free gift.

It looks like some chinese attempt at grammar from a third world scammer on Amazon.

"Run like new"... Sure. 🦧 I certainly hope that didn't get approved by M1.
it does look like crap. However, that is walmart's webpage and actual product images are still there.. just not the leading image.

Back