RIP Gary Allan

Status
Not open for further replies.
my.php

http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubb...rue#Post1313378

Putting a face to a name. Proud father/grandfather.

I'm literally shedding tears. Outright crying. RIP Gary. I can't believe this. Gary taught me a lot about the reality we live.

I don't know what to say.

I love you Gary!

Last edited:
Oh my, I am shocked to hear this news. He is one of the few people I've PMed on this board and he is a great person that will go out of his way to help you. I'll definitely miss him and keep him in my prayer, very sad. Hope his family is well and he is in a better place now.

RIP, I'll keep your pm forever in my inbox.

frown.gif

Gary's mastery of the English language let him argue his point without elevating the argument. Had a real pacifying effect. One could tell each word was perfectly thought out.

What? I haven't been here in a few years, and this is what greets me?

RIP, Gary.

Oh, [censored]? I actually had a PM from him in my inbox, from 2009, unopened. Dammit ****. Just an Amsoil price sheet, but still...

Last edited:
Very sad news indeed. Rest in peace, friend, you will be
sorely missed. The BITOG community, the world, was a better place for having you in it.

Originally Posted By: Johnny
Kind of make motor oil insignificant.

Of course it is not just "motor oil" that pales in significance at times like this.

Family and friends...that's it.

Just saw this. Like what the heck!? Darn o darn.

This is very troubling news, I cannot wrap my head around it.

The world just got to be less enjoyable by another notch again.

I tried to spar with Gary when I first joined in '04. I learned quickly to sit back and appreciate his insight instead of challenging him.

I will miss you Gary. May the Lord easy your families hurt.

I'm shocked! I had some very nice conversations with him, he was an asset to the board. I'll miss him! RIP Gary. Prayers sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back