Rifle Shipping How To?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite honestly, I would just have her take it to a local FFL and have them ship it. It might cost you a few bucks more, but then you know for sure everything is being done properly.

Originally Posted By: BlueOvalFitter
Originally Posted By: 02SE
My sincerest condolences on the loss of your friend, BOF.

Your story is similar to mine. My best friend from Highschool until the day he died, passed away in 2004. His brother gave me one of his prized possessions; A Stainless Steel Mini 14. We had some fun times while out shooting. One of the best stories from those outings involved that gun. I remember that day like it was yesterday.

This is a SS MINI-14 as well. It's the one circled with the arrow above it.

what she going to do with the other rifles?

Originally Posted By: WhyMe

Your story is similar to mine. My best friend from Highschool until the day he died, passed away in 2004. His brother gave me one of his prized possessions; A Stainless Steel Mini 14. We had some fun times while out shooting. One of the best stories from those outings involved that gun. I remember that day like it was yesterday.

All of the rest are spoken for. This is only 1 of 3 safes he had. He has a safe with just handguns and ammo. And, another safe with shotguns and more rifles. He also has an old truck gun rack with 4 rifles on it as well. I last talked to him on Thursday night the 18th of January. He passed away in his sleep the following night. He had a heart attack.
When we talked on the phone, usually 2-3 times a week, we usually talked about 3 things; Guns, Mr. Trump, and the military. Every now and then we talked about pipe fitting/welding, and plumbing. He owned a small plumbing/mechanical business. Sometimes we talked about family. I talked with his wife and son Saturday morning. We are going to have an FFL ship it to one of my cousins. If they are not available I know one that only charges $20.

Yes, I knew that, which is why I was struck by the similarities. Sorry if I wasn't clear in my first post.

Originally Posted By: WhyMe

All of the rest are spoken for. This is only 1 of 3 safes he had. He has a safe with just handguns and ammo. And, another safe with shotguns and more rifles. He also has an old truck gun rack with 4 rifles on it as well. I last talked to him on Thursday night the 18th of January. He passed away in his sleep the following night. He had a heart attack.
When we talked on the phone, usually 2-3 times a week, we usually talked about 3 things; Guns, Mr. Trump, and the military. Every now and then we talked about pipe fitting/welding, and plumbing. He owned a small plumbing/mechanical business. Sometimes we talked about family. I talked with his wife and son Saturday morning. We are going to have an FFL ship it to one of my cousins. If they are not available I know one that only charges $20.

Did uncle Charlie say anything about me? I didnt talk to him as as you did but he called me about a month ago. He asked how I was doing and said he was trying to call you. That was the last time we talked. My uncle Charlie had alot of guns. We use to go shoot at the sherifs range with a few rifles he would bring. My favorite was his m1 and a Russian tactical shot gun. I miss him to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back