Ridiculous ABC News aviation item

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: SteveSRT8
Just as important to note that most mainstream media is also omitting certain things from coverage.

Big corruption trial for a certain senator got almost zero coverage. There are many other examples.

I was seeing updates about Menendez almost daily on CNN and ABC until Irma started completely dominating coverage.
The one that got me was Hastert going to prison on a financial conviction related to his covering up being a pedophile being largely ignored. Guess the perv got out recently. The former Speaker of the House was sexually assaulting kids and it wasn't a big deal?

Originally Posted By: Virtus_Probi
Originally Posted By: SteveSRT8
Just as important to note that most mainstream media is also omitting certain things from coverage.

Big corruption trial for a certain senator got almost zero coverage. There are many other examples.

I was seeing updates about Menendez almost daily on CNN and ABC until Irma started completely dominating coverage.
The one that got me was Hastert going to prison on a financial conviction related to his covering up being a pedophile being largely ignored. Guess the perv got out recently. The former Speaker of the House was sexually assaulting kids and it wasn't a big deal?

I followed the trial and it was on many news channels and their web sites. ABC was there when they released him to the halfway house.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back