Recommendations for a pressure washer surface cleaner

For large concrete driveway/sidewalks/deck. Looking at the Dewalt 18” at Home Depot but it doesn’t have wheels. Would a wheeled model be better on such a large area? Pressure washer is a 3,000 psi Excell with a 2.5 gpm pump.

IMG_1306.jpeg

IMG_1159.jpeg

Honda commercial engine and Triplex pump are the features I would look for in any brand.

Clarification: I have an Excell 3,000 psi pressure washer with the 5 hp Honda GC engine. Sorry if I wasn’t clear in my op but I’m looking for recommendations for the round surface cleaner attachment to clean my deck and concrete driveway.
Honda commercial engine and Triplex pump are the features I would look for in any brand.

General Pump Hammerhead 18"

It's basically the cheapest surface cleaner with a greaseable rotary spindle. General pump also sells parts. It's usable with your pressure washer just fine, and it will accommodate and give better performance down the road if you get a larger pressure washer.

I used one commercially years ago, was a great unit.

Shop around, they can be had from softwash sites on sale for $300. Also to answer your question, wheels are not important during the pressure washing stage. They are only somewhat useful for transporting and moving around the surface cleaner when not pressure washing.

Back