Pressure washer surface cleaner

I was a little skeptical about spending money on a surface cleaner to clean the front walkway (concrete). The description said it would be 4 times as fast as using a normal spray wand. I figured it might be 2 times as fast given marketing hype.

Well I am a believer. Closer to 10 times as fast I would say.

The tendency is to move it too fast. Move it slow.

May need to get a longer wand for your pressure washer.

Attachments

• PXL_20230813_220941416.jpg
    PXL_20230813_220941416.jpg
    250.5 KB · Views: 21
Yep, they are money well spent. Even if I only have a small area to clean I'll break it out instead of using the wand, it is just so much easier and consistent. If you have a big pressure washer, the ones with the nice casters and handles are even better than the smaller ones, pretty much takes all of the work out of cleaning larger areas.

I've even used mine on the vinyl siding on the house. Just don't dwell too long in one spot and you shouldn't have a problem.

oh yeah they make it faster for a big flat surface. the more pressure and gpm the better though . i bought one with wheels on it and seems to work better then the floating type

I have a small electric pressure washer and I find the turbo nozzle works better for concrete than the surface cleaner. My smaller unit does not have enough flow to operate the two nozzles on the surface cleaner. The pro guys with giant machines get great results with the surface cleaners very quickly.

I have a small electric pressure washer and I find the turbo nozzle works better for concrete than the surface cleaner. My smaller unit does not have enough flow to operate the two nozzles on the surface cleaner. The pro guys with giant machines get great results with the surface cleaners very quickly.
Yea, you'd have to have a gas one to put enough pressure/flow behind it to do a decent job. I know they make smaller ones for the electric units, but I don't think there's enough snot in them to make it work.

Yea, you'd have to have a gas one to put enough pressure/flow behind it to do a decent job. I know they make smaller ones for the electric units, but I don't think there's enough snot in them to make it work.
I have one for an electric and it works OK but you will usually end up with some dirt lines in the driveway and have to go over them again...

I love mine. The "real" models take good flow and pressure but even the lighter Amazon knock-offs work pretty well. My cheapie did fine with my smaller PW, it's very light for my new Simpson.

I have one, it's still up on the roof. Ugh.

It will not clean a Barrel Tile roof. As these units create a suction with a flat surface to stay-down. On the barrel tile, it goes flying up and is a handful.

I was a little skeptical about spending money on a surface cleaner to clean the front walkway (concrete). The description said it would be 4 times as fast as using a normal spray wand. I figured it might be 2 times as fast given marketing hype.

Well I am a believer. Closer to 10 times as fast I would say.

The tendency is to move it too fast. Move it slow.

May need to get a longer wand for your pressure washer.
Got one. Best attachment I have ever bought.

I like mine. It's a cheap one but works. Keeps you from getting soaked too. I used it this weekend on my mom's porch. I don't think it's been cleaned in many many years.

Attachments

• 20230827_114214.jpg
    20230827_114214.jpg
    258.2 KB · Views: 11
Back