Rampage supersonic missile used on Iran

Status
Not open for further replies.
New stories report Israel may have used a Rampage supersonic middle to strike a radar installation in Iran.

AFF16BB4-04C0-4843-AA46-E4BEF24BEAB2.jpg

??? Both countries are acting like it never even happened....
None really wants open war. They both needed to save face. Iran proved they had enough missiles to shower Israel, regardless that it was unsuccessful. Still, the war in UKR proved that quantity matters.
Israel proved they can obliterate the S300 battery that protects the Nantz nuclear facility using 3 missiles.

Iran proved they had enough missiles to shower Israel, regardless that it was unsuccessful.
I suspect Iran is embarrassed terribly with how piss-poor their weapons worked (or didn't work). They're pretending their "attack" didn't happen and there was no retaliation by Israel because there was no reason to retaliate.

I suspect Iran is embarrassed terribly with how piss-poor their weapons worked (or didn't work). They're pretending their "attack" didn't happen and there was no retaliation by Israel because there was no reason to retaliate.
Agreed but they realize the cost of knocking out 99% cost Israel $1.2 BILLION that night. and they had help from other countries.
Yes, not knocking them out would cost more in damages but its not without tremendous financial cost for just one attack.

They are not. Any failure is a success in certain terms. 10yrs ago they couldn’t do this. Now they can.

Face saving while avoiding a full on, hot war that no one really wants, especially the Saudis who see long term benefits to a positive relationship with Israel. Somewhat like a scaled down version of the Cold War complete with skirmishes by satellite entities.....

None really wants open war. They both needed to save face. Iran proved they had enough missiles to shower Israel, regardless that it was unsuccessful. Still, the war in UKR proved that quantity matters.
Israel proved they can obliterate the S300 battery that protects the Nantz nuclear facility using 3 missiles.
I am not sure it was unsuccessful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back