Question for any Purple mattress owners on here

I have a queen size purple mattress and I've yet to find a fitted sheet that actually stays on the thing.

I'll get the fitted sheet on and tucked under the edges and almost guaranteed when I wake up in the morning one of the corners have come up.

Or I'll wake up and over half the fitted sheet has popped off and rolled up.

To any other Purple owners on here, what fitted sheets are you using?

How do you like the mattress?

You need the deep pocket fitted sheets for the newer extra think mattresses.

How do you like the mattress?

You need the deep pocket fitted sheets for the newer extra think mattresses.
Oh I love it! And I didn't know those were a thing but I will definitely look into it and pick up a set!

Our sheets fit our Purple just fine. However we have the standard Purple; there are three variants (based on comfort and thickness) and therefore sheets will fit each differently.

Our sheets fit our Purple just fine. However we have the standard Purple; there are three variants (based on comfort and thickness) and therefore sheets will fit each differently.
I forget what variant my Purple is called but it's the middle of the three.

Have you tried the Purple branded sheets? We have the standard Purple mattress from a few years ago (love it by the way) that's constructed of foam and their grid material. I recall reading something from Purple indicating they recommend using their sheets, or something comparable, as the flexibility of the material is important. What I took from it was that a standard cotton sheet can't flex enough to allow the mattress to work the way it's supposed to. I would infer that this relates to popping the sheets off the corners as well.

We found the Purple sheets to be a bit hot for us in the summer, but otherwise comfortable. My wife's favourite set so far is from Endy.

Back