Put my money where my mouth is and finally bought an Armada!

Once again, timing is everything. Drive safe, smart...all that good stuff.

I'd love to see these 'engineless' yet assembled trucks being off-loaded.
Are there clamp marks on the frame? Are they shipped with some kind of tow bar fitted?

I'd love to see these 'engineless' yet assembled trucks being off-loaded.
Are there clamp marks on the frame? Are they shipped with some kind of tow bar fitted?
I am not 100% what you mean with "clamp marks".
The frame has points for jacking up.
The frame rails are very thick BTW.

Tow receptacle comes standard even in the "S", with a US spec rear tow receptacle, but its hidden by a removable cladding on the bumper.

Last edited:
By using "clamp marks" I did an incomplete job describing marks left over by whatever (unknown to me) hardware method was used to grasp and pull the engineless vehicles off a ship.

I was thinking along the lines of "hook marks" on bails of cotton.....inevitable handling damage.

By using "clamp marks" I did an incomplete job describing marks left over by whatever (unknown to me) hardware method was used to grasp and pull the engineless vehicles off a ship.

I was thinking along the lines of "hook marks" on bails of cotton.....inevitable handling damage.
I did not notice anything like that.

The engine is assembled in the US, so they come into port and get the engine then.
Everything else is made in japan.

Congrats on the Armada. That’s an interesting side note that the engine is US made and installed here. They would have to tow these vehicles onto the ship then?

I believe your Armada is called the Patrol in other parts ?? .. Here it is below beating an entire fleet of suv's for off road capability.

Vid is marked to play on the Patrol and then you can see the final summaries at the end section.

Yep that’s correct. The Nissan Patrol is a popular suv for other parts of the world.

I believe your Armada is called the Patrol in other parts ?? .. Here it is below beating an entire fleet of suv's for off road capability.

Vid is marked to play on the Patrol and then you can see the final summaries at the end section.

its the Nissan Patrol

great vehicle indeed

Congrats!

nice ride IF you really need something that BIG. i love my preowned lo mile 11 frontier i got before the price gouging!! thought 18 thou was high for a several year old 20 thou SV king cab with a 6 spd manual i wanted BUT its a bargain today as price gouging is rampant!! only thing is the wide turning circle compared to my crashed anemic 08 colorado standard cab that was just big enough + an eze driver, but the fronty surely handles + rides BETTER with better power + similar mpgs, whats not to like!!

nice ride IF you really need something that BIG. i love my preowned lo mile 11 frontier i got before the price gouging!! thought 18 thou was high for a several year old 20 thou SV king cab with a 6 spd manual i wanted BUT its a bargain today as price gouging is rampant!! only thing is the wide turning circle compared to my crashed anemic 08 colorado standard cab that was just big enough + an eze driver, but the fronty surely handles + rides BETTER with better power + similar mpgs, whats not to like!!
Agreed!
Nissan FTW! :)

She's a beaut! Love it.

S-model or not, it looks perfectly optioned. I like the fact it doesn't have obnoxiously large wheels. It has lots of tire side-wall instead.

I had to look it up, I had thought Nissan went with the 9spd AT in the Armada for 2022+, but I see they kept the 7spd. No big deal either way. Either is a good AT.

FWIW, I love my 2022 Nissan Frontier S-model. Although unladen it rides more like a shopping cart than a magic carpet. LOL.

We have a 2014 Platinum Reserve 4x4 that we've owned since new, it has been an amazing vehicle for our family...so long as gas mileage isn't a big concern for you.
It has 130K on it now and the only "non wear item" issue we've had is a faulty ECU that happened at 85K..a new one was only 650 bucks though...pre woohan pricing.

Awesome! Love this V8 and this is one of the last really good engines without all the GM/Ford/Dodge CAFE gimmicks!! (Love the Titan also.)

These are very highly underrated (As is the Titan) and they are the last of their breed! Good Luck with your SUV!! (y)(y)(y)

Awesome! Love this V8 and this is one of the last really good engines without all the GM/Ford/Dodge CAFE gimmicks!! (Love the Titan also.)

These are very highly underrated (As is the Titan) and they are the last of their breed! Good Luck with your SUV!! (y)(y)(y)
Thanks.
Next year they wont be making them like this anymore but with a twin turbo V6 like the Seqouia.
Future classic in my book..

Back