Pop_Rivit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: andyd
Well that answers my where's PR question. I take meds to deal with my grumpy-ness. PR had BITOG
Thumbs down to using a public forum to spread malaise and ill will.

Originally Posted By: Mr Nice
He is older, maybe he has health problems and is away from the internet.

Health problems? The guy led the perfect lifestyle, or didn't you read that in his posts? He exercised just the right amount, ate just the right foods in the correct quantities. How else can one judge and criticize others' choices? He was the guy living in the glass house with a pile of rocks sitting next to him.

He wasn't that bad. A-hole, yes.
Everyone has their weaknesses, I just hope he only did his thing on this message board and didn't make his family and acquaintances suffer.

That was my beef with him. If you were unlucky enough to have health issues and it was no fault of yours because you lived a good lifestyle he acted like you were subhuman and it was your fault. Sanctimonious jerk.
We all are jerks here and we all are passionate about what we do. But his personal attacks were over the top.
And then when you just couldn't stand him he'd be a nice guy and two seconds later go back to being a world shocker.

Originally Posted By: DBMaster

Health problems? The guy led the perfect lifestyle, or didn't you read that in his posts? He exercised just the right amount, ate just the right foods in the correct quantities. How else can one judge and criticize others' choices? He was the guy living in the glass house with a pile of rocks sitting next to him.

Originally Posted By: AirgunSavant

We all are jerks here and we all are passionate about what we do.

Speak for yourself, pal. I'm not that passionate about what I do.
grin.gif

Originally Posted By: L_Sludger
Originally Posted By: AirgunSavant

We all are jerks here and we all are passionate about what we do.

Speak for yourself, pal. I'm not that passionate about what I do.
grin.gif

It shows....
smile.gif

I recall him giving lecture about brakes and then found that he had installed the calipers upside down when he had posted pictures. He was quiet for a week or two after that incident.

P.S. I am sorry as I seemed to have brought him back with my comment about myself becoming one :)

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Vikas
I recall him giving lecture about brakes and then found that he had installed the calipers upside down when he had posted pictures. He was quiet for a week or two after that incident.

P.S. I am sorry as I seemed to have brought him back with my comment about myself becoming one :)

I think it was a lawnmower with blades upside down.

Maybe he's found metamucil and is permanently stuck on the throne removing years of internal sludge. Sorry I couldn't resist.

Haha I bet somewhere he's sitting back reading all of this smiling ear to ear seeing there's a whole 4 page (so far :p) thread dedeicated to him
laugh.gif

Originally Posted By: silverrat
Originally Posted By: Vikas

I think it was a lawnmower with blades upside down.

My apologies; you are absolutely right.

Pops brought nothing to this site but bitterness, snootiness and disdain.
One post from him bragged that he hadn't been in a drug store for about 40 years. Hopefully his purchase from the drug store was birth control and hopefully his prescription was successful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back