Polaris belt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking to purchase a spare belt for my 09 Ranger 700 XP 4X4. I've look at a site that has Carlisle belts for 67.30. This is suppose to be their best high performance belt. Anyone on here had any experience with or know anything about this company's belts? Thanks

look at carlisle trailer tire reviews , then decide. Junk

MOOSE belt $45

https://www.redcatonline.com/moose-drive...lt-p-21729.html

UTILITY DIVISION

HIGH PERFORMANCE

ATV / UTV DRIVE BELT

PART # 1142-0240

DESIGNED TO DOMINATE ANY TYPE OF TERRAIN FROM MUD HOLES TO ROCKY TRAILS TO HILL CLIMBS TO DESERT TREKS MOOSE HIGH PERFORMANCE ATV & UTV BELTS DELIVER UNPARALLELED RESPONSE. CONSTRUCTED OF EXTRA STRONG P-ARAMID CORD REINFORCEMENT AND ENGINEERED FIBER LOADED NEOPRENE COMPOUNDING. THIS BELT DELIVERS THE MUSCLE AND DURABILITY DEMANDED BY TODAYS HIGH PERFORMANCE ENGINES AND HIGH PERFORMANCE RIDERS. TESTED UNDER SEVERE CONDITIONS AND PROVEN TO RUN COOLER AND PROVIDE LONGER BELT LIFE.

ONE YEAR REPLACEMENT WARRANTY
MADE IN USA

FITS THE FOLLOWING POLARIS MODELS:

05-06 SPORTSMAN 800 EFI
05-10 RANGER 700 MODELS

the moose belt is the dayco belt

The Moose High Performance Plus is the same belt as the Highlifter 3G and the Dayco XTX. They are EXACTLY the same (except the part # markings). Dayco makes an HP series, which is not the same as any Moose or Higlifter verson, and and HPX version, which is the same as the original Highlifter Pro Series and Moose High Performance (not the "PLUS" version).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back