Photos not uploading 📸

Quick update tried using the photo icon instead of attaching photo as an attachment.

Get an "oops error message" when using the photo icon on Android phone. Prior to the past few weeks, something I had done successful with same phone on BITOG for years. I them emailed the photos to myself and tried uploading the photos from my Windows 11 notebook, photo attaching to BITOG still failed.

My workaround as posted earlier is to insert the photo in a PowerPoint page, and then save the PowerPoint page as a jpg, then I can successfully post the photo on BITOG.
I wish I lived nearby as I'd get it sorted out for you GON.

Reactions: GON
I wish I lived nearby as I'd get it sorted out for you GON.
I still can't upload photos to BITOG without a workaround, although I had no issues for years

My latest workaround is to reply to a received text from Harbor Freight that I received about their sales. I send the photos to harbor freight via texting. I then download what I texted harbor freight, and I can attach the photos to BITOG.

How weird is that....

Im confused but that's ok and normal for me sometimes ;)
This is how I post photos in BITOG, never an issue and if (big if) it ever was it would have been some overly large file that would not upload.
Here is a screen shot, I click on (Insert Image) and do just that. I use all Apple devices though.

Screenshot 2024-03-11 at 11.07.31 AM.jpg

I have this issue if I try to upload recent photos that sync to "photos" on my Mac, I have to wait until there's a JPEG version available, because they of course aren't taken as JPEG's, that gets rendered later and then is available for export. I suspect we are seeing something similar here which is why once the photos are "re-saved" as JPEG's, they upload no problem.

All the photos I upload via cell phone of desktop/laptop computer are all .JPG files, not .JPEG files.

Back