Pads: EBC yellow, red, MB OEM, or other

This is for a GLA45 AMG (MB's U.S. hot hatch).

Background: purchased the car 3 years ago and on my first dealer service, they recommended a full brake replacement (pads and rotors, it's MB way, to ensure proper performance (I really kinda appreciate that)). I looked at the rotors and decided they were fine with just a pad replacement so I ordered the OEM MB pads and equipment from FCP and did that myself.

Now (36k miles later) it is time to replace the rear pads and rotors as my rear passenger's side outer pad is fully worn and the rotors are about done (front and rear). My thought was to upgrade when having to replace so I ordered GiroDisc rotors for front and rear. For pads, I am wondering what I should order. So, here is what I am thinking about pads:
I know initial bite of OEM MB pads and don't want to go any less than what they offer.
Keep or improve heavy braking performance compared to OEM MB (I am confident in MB's ability to provide a level of performance for my vehicle when doing hard braking).
A little less dust is ok or good ( I kinda like the grey dull color of the dusty rims compared to the shiny state after washing but I hate having to wipe/clean wheels when changing or removing).
FCP has EBC Red, Yellow, Textar, Pagid, and MB.

My question for MB guru's is; what would order?

Thanks

ATE, Textar, Pagid will be OEM stuff and highest quality. ATE would probably have the best (most aggressive) bite.
In my experience with EBC, they are good upgrades for Asian or American vehicles. On European vehicles, I found them not as good as OEM stuff (Green and Red) while Yellow is more entry track pad and can be noisy. ALso, Yellow, although has better cold performance than most track pads, does not have as good cold performance as OE.

I used the EBC yellows on some Brembo brakes. Never wore them completely out over 40k but changed then. They are kind of dirty. Although initial bite when cold is a complaint it is only the first stop and easily mitigated. Never had any noise to speak of.

Back