Ordered 2023 Rav 4 Hybrid today!!!

hybrids make a lot of sense sometimes they dont like the rav4 prime with the giant electrical connector hanging out in the winter salt spray.
IIRC harness replacement was some insane number $5k?

The non-prime is a whole different vehicle of course.

Pulled the trigger on a 2023 Rav 4 Hybrid today after work. Got the SE with Calvary Blue and Black 18 inch rims. Was told to build and get in -- possibly 9 months at the latest. Hope when it comes in it treats me well for many years to come.
Thats an awesome color, I see a Tacoma pickup Im almost certain in that color nearby.
Funny but it has the black rims too … wife and think the combination look great.

18 in wheels, black rims, SE
Package this will be one summer that you can’t wait too end!

My condolences, you’ve arrived at your midlife crisis. Just kidding, congrats on new purchase. 👌

Too bad the Baja isn’t made anymore, if Subaru put it on the same growth spurt as the Ranger got, it would be a great city pickup, and functional.

hybrids make a lot of sense sometimes they dont like the rav4 prime with the giant electrical connector hanging out in the winter salt spray.
IIRC harness replacement was some insane number $5k?

The non-prime is a whole different vehicle of course.
The connector corrosion is on all RAV4 hybrids. The updated connector has an updated cover that allows for better drainage.

and when is this crap supposed to end? Chips again? Dealer lots still deserted.
There is a backlog of orders to build especially hybrids in incredible demand. Also parts makers cannot keep up with demand so it creates a bottleneck. Guessing it will settle out once demand met.

The RAV4 is also a top seller.

Want to thank use for all your feedback. Salesman that I worked with -- at the latest 9 months and hopefully as little as 3 to 6 months. Said he will call me as soon as he hears its being built. Toyotas have treated me & my Family really well over the last 3 decades. Knocking on wood also with this purchase. I will post pics down the road. Salesman also said that the Rav4 as of now is the number one vehicle they sell overall -- even over the Camry these days he noted.

The connector corrosion is on all RAV4 hybrids. The updated connector has an updated cover that allows for better drainage.
I'd be hosing that thing down with rustcheck or krown every winter and cleaning it every spring.

Back