ONR vs Wash Wax All

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is everybody's opinion of both of these products? I've used ONR before, however, never used Wash Wax All from Aero Cosmetics. It does get great reviews on Amazon. Any thoughts of both of these wash products?

Last edited:
ONR is very good and never heard of Aero Cosmetics outside of the Amazon reviews. So kind of skeptical with them.

I like Ultima concentrate the best on www.autogeek.com . It has a built in measuring dispenser. You can use it many ways, as a detailer, clay lube, waterless wash or a rinseless wash. I prefer the waterless wash since it seems to use less solution compared to a rinseless. A half ounce makes a 22 ounce bottle of wash solution. Contains some sealant for protection or a booster to existing protection. Good cleaning power and very slick to avoid micro-scratching when used with plush MF towel.

The only positive I've seen about Wash Wax All is that is can be used on both exterior & interior surfaces.

As SatinSilver has mentioned, Ultima Wash + Wax is some really good stuff. Cheap, widely used and tested, and does a great job.

I'd also like to add as an option a product by Pinnacle - their Liquid Crystal Waterless Wash. I use it myself, and have found it does a very good job. Protects the paint, cleans well, and leaves a nice shine and some wax. Also smells good - kind of tropical. Price appears to be right in line with the Aero stuff.. which for me means going with the brand I know (Pinnacle or Ultima in this case).

Originally Posted By: OSUFan86
The only positive I've seen about Wash Wax All is that is can be used on both exterior & interior surfaces.

Pretty much any quality Waterless Wash product can be used on the interior as well as the exterior. That 'Wash Wax All' product is not unique in that sense.

That's great. I've found a lot of uses for ONR that aren't listed. I honestly wasn't aware you could use it on the interior. What dilution ratio should you use?

Originally Posted By: SatinSilver
ONR is very good and never heard of Aero Cosmetics outside of the Amazon reviews. So kind of skeptical with them.

I like Ultima concentrate the best on www.autogeek.com . It has a built in measuring dispenser. You can use it many ways, as a detailer, clay lube, waterless wash or a rinseless wash. I prefer the waterless wash since it seems to use less solution compared to a rinseless. A half ounce makes a 22 ounce bottle of wash solution. Contains some sealant for protection or a booster to existing protection. Good cleaning power and very slick to avoid micro-scratching when used with plush MF towel.

[img:gal:191155ad7a61d331ca]https://www.bobistheoilguy.com/

This is all I use and I've tried a lot of them. Best of the bunch, and their spray wax is also very good!

Last edited:
It seems Aero Cosmetics was founded in 1987 and strives to provide their customers with the best possible products and customer support. Aero Cosmetics products leave a non-stick protective coating on everything you clean. The products work on -your RV, Airplane, Aircraft, Car, Truck, Motorcycle, or Watercraft. Go to http://www.washwax.com for more information. I'll have to order some & try it to let everybody else know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back