Oil filter stash

Right now I've got
4 oil filters for the Tacoma (1 Motorcraft, 3 Wix)
and
5 oil filters for the Corvette (1 Mobil 1 EP, 4 Fram Ultra)

I just gave away a box of 12 (had 16) 1060 napa gold because I was only one vehicle that uses it. Kept 4 for me. Those filters usually go around $9 each. Those also didn't get in my hord picture.

Here’s my current stash. I’m all out of Fram Ultras and am down to Champions, Napa Golds and one Motomaster OE Plus. These I’ll use a total of 4 per year between my Burb and my son’s Silverado. (There are two more Champions hidden in the photo) The Fram 3600s I’ll use up at two per year on my Taurus. Looks like no filter shopping for another year. :(

2245438E-26EF-4511-B31F-70863645F017.jpeg

Last edited:
Did I forget to mention I have 28 vehicles. They will get used in time. I dont aget nymore until they run out. Even then I can substitute some. Lots of them will interchange.

28! Own a junkyard or.... 🤣🤣

I’d kill to come down your way and see all of them especially that LTD

Here’s my current stash. I’m all out of Fram Ultras and am down to Champions, Napa Golds and one Motomaster OE Plus. These I’ll use a total of 4 per year between my Burb and my son’s Silverado. (There are two more Champions hidden in the photo) The Fram 3600s I’ll use up at two per year on my Taurus. Looks like no filter shopping for another year. :(

View attachment 38239
Just sayin that's nearly tragic in these times.

1609042279652.jpg

TG7317 and ST9688 for our two Acura
TG3614 and ST3614 for Ford Focus
TG6607 for Mazda 3

Not going through as much as before due to COVID and less driving. That's ok. They will get used up eventually.

It's always nice to have extra filters on hand and save a trip to the store. Plus, you are buying them on sale and saving money. I totally agree with your decision to keep a stash. I have about 5 Mobil one filters for my Jeep and also about 6 super tech filters on hand for my Honda.

It's always nice to have extra filters on hand and save a trip to the store. Plus, you are buying them on sale and saving money. I totally agree with your decision to keep a stash. I have about 5 Mobil one filters for my Jeep and also about 6 super tech filters on hand for my Honda.
Yep … and minimize trips to box stores these days … Family members who live in a condo/apartment come by to change oil - so I’m going to have those filters in my shop cabinet

View attachment 38239
I like those champion filters but cant find them any where.

Back