not a cat person...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to ask if they took the cats...but then the kids will need them too. Storm has had a [censored] life up to now, so she understands, but she's not going to take any cr*p from you mate, so you better shape up to her standards !

Beautiful cat there... Really beautiful.

That is the best way... When they pick you. . My cat p
Princess did that... And my cat Matilda did that too...

Ya done good man.

Originally Posted by Silk
I was going to ask if they took the cats...

Yeah mate, I got home and was utterly alone...except I had to clean up the spilled litter and faeces from the hasty exit.

Have gated the place now such that it's dog safe, but can't move on that front just yet until I know that there's someone to cover for the 48 hours of travel that I do from time to time for work.

Kids met her this arvo, after we saw IT2, and were enamoured.

has already built a cave in the linnen cupboard...

she's not going to take any cr*p from you mate

Originally Posted by Silk
she's not going to take any cr*p from you mate.

yeap, she's an ankle attacker in the mornings, but very gentle...does like rough and tumble a bit

I never liked cats until I met my wife. We rescued this little guy a little over a year ago. There was nothing wrong with him except his mom took off when he was 3 weeks old and never came back so we took him in. Our plan was to get him to 8 weeks then find him a home but after having him a couple weeks I had to have him. He's almost a year and half now but wanted you to see why I had to have him.

IMG952018060595171900350.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back