NFL Playoffs

I totally agree. All playoff games were very exciting. I am pleased that Cinci is still in it.

Reactions: JC1
This years NFL Playoffs we’re the best games that I’ve watched in my best memory.
Although we did end up with two teams going to the Super Bowl, IMO there were no losers here.
What say you?
🏈
I agree. These have been some of the best playoff games I have seen in years. I been watching the NFL since at least 1967 or so and the post season does get stale or boring at times. Especially when you see the same teams time and time again. Well KC, and a few others are so good now we will see them in the playoffs again and again.

As a Chiefs fan, definitely feeling like a loser (we lost a 21-3 lead for crying' out loud)!
But this is the way most of the games went. I’m a BILLS fan and upset that they didn’t beat KC. However they did play well and have nothing to be ashamed of. Nor do the CHIEFS yesterday. It’s just the way it turned out.

49ers/Garoppolo got sloppy at the end.
I'm hoping for the excitement of the 1992 Super Bowl, Bills/Giants.

We can all say. "Oh if they(our team) would have just done this or that, they would have won". But it is what it is!
I'm happy to say that I watched this quality of football in my lifetime and that I saw some of the best games in history.

Last edited:
Great games and I’m here to admit I was wrong and the Niners surprised me. They hung in there and the defense is solid. I thought they’d get blown out. Pulling hard for the Bengals now.

Great games and I’m here to admit I was wrong and the Niners surprised me. They hung in there and the defense is solid. I thought they’d get blown out. Pulling hard for the Bengals now.
Superbowl is going to be an extension of a SEC Championship game.

Matt Stafford and Sony Michel of the Georgia Bulldogs vs Joe Burrow and Ja'Marr Chase of LSU Tigers!!!

Rams +4 and in their home stadium. Should be a good Super Bowl if it doesn't get too big for the Bengals.

Wild Card weekend had some blowout games but the last six games the last couple weekend were all within three points with seconds left.. Amazing.

Go Bengals… I hate the Rams. NFL is going to want them to win so badly though.

As a Chiefs fan, definitely feeling like a loser (we lost a 21-3 lead for crying' out loud)!
I couldnt believe the Chiefs blew that lead either, but as a lifelong Cincinnati resident, it didnt exactly make me sad either! I stopped watching during halftime and went upstairs to continue painting one of the bedrooms because I figured we had no chance. Then after a while I could hear occasional whoops and cheers and holy expletives from downstairs and then it got quiet. I went down to see how badly we had been beat and my wife just pointed at the screen. I had no idea it was in overtime and our Bengals were in the redzone with a first down, and the wife and son were pacing the entire room at about a lap every three seconds. When they kicked the field goal I thought the entire house was going to come down they were jumping and yelling so much. Went outside and you could hear fireworks going off all over the place in the distance. I always feel bad for the losing teams in these big games but when it was our Bengals winning the game going to the Super Bowl for the first time since I was a teenager, I didnt feel too bad. Who dey!

I'm basically in mourning. The 49ers had their chances; actually both teams had their chances.
The 9ers are a running team; they play smashmouth football. The Rams defense played to stop the run, which they did.
They decided Garoppolo would have to beat them. He was a 4th qtr QB against Green Bay, but not yesterday. He rarely is...
But it is not all on Garoppolo. The defense could not get off the field in the 4th.
If the o-line opened those holes just a little wider, Elijah Mitchell would have gained strong yardage on 1st down instead of getting stuffed.

We beat the Cowboys and #1 Green Bay on the road, but did not have enough yesterday.
The Rams went out and got a good QB; they are in the Super Bowl. The 49ers need to take a lesson.
Since they got to the conference championship, the 49ers should get plenty of interest in Jimmy G.
And we need to dump that $120M contract and sign Deebo Samuel. And draft a cornerback...

Back