NFL Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now OBAMA is ranting about Detroit and Dallas! The Cowboys have shaken the world to the core! You can't make this stuff up! LOL! LOL! LOL!

Originally Posted By: dave1251
Originally Posted By: Dallas69
The non call didNOT put yhe winning points on the board
Romo did but since this wasn't a big game I guess that doesn't matter
I bet that if Dallas had lost you would say this is another BIG game that Romo lost
Some people will never see the facts

Some people are so blinded by their bias they can not acknowledge the facts.

Most Dallas fans see what they want, not reality. I would be mad as he!! if my team had a tainted win, but apparently a win is a win to Dallas fans even if it wasn't legit...

Originally Posted By: gfh77665
Now OBAMA is ranting about Detroit and Dallas! The Cowboys have shaken the world to the core! You can't make this stuff up! LOL! LOL! LOL!

Enjoy it while you can because their run is about to end...

Originally Posted By: NHHEMI

Quote:
Ask yourself, WHY? Why did they cherry pick 4 of Romos worst plays and 4 of McNabbs best? Can you explain this?

Because, Romo had been playing like [censored] and McNabb was on fire. All they did was take plays that represented how badly on player had been playing and how good the other had been. Seems simple to me.

When someone gets to the point where they say "Romo had been playing like [censored] and McNabb was on fire" to excuse blatant media bias, you lost every last shred of credibility.

Ok????

I think it is hilarious that you accuse others of bias and loss of credibility when you so clearly are over the top bias for Romo.
crackmeup2.gif
I think perhaps you should look in the mirror.

Anyway, enjoy the playoffs.

cheers3.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: grampi
Originally Posted By: Dallas69
The non call didNOT put yhe winning points on the board
Romo did but since this wasn't a big game I guess that doesn't matter
I bet that if Dallas had lost you would say this is another BIG game that Romo lost
Some people will never see the facts

Some people are so blinded by their bias they can not acknowledge the facts.

Most Dallas fans see what they want, not reality. I would be mad as he!! if my team had a tainted win, but apparently a win is a win to Dallas fans even if it wasn't legit...

I think most fans of NFL teams act like this. It is something I have never cared for.

I think it is hilarious that you accuse others of bias and loss of credibility when you so clearly are over the top bias for Romo.
crackmeup2.gif

cheers3.gif

I didn't sink into using profanity. You lost all credibility when you did. "Cheers"

I will! And I will whether you happen to like it or not!
cheers3.gif

I will! And I will whether you happen to like it or not!
cheers3.gif

I'll like it when the spoiled, whiney, crybabies go crawling back to their $billion night club of a stadium with their tails between their legs...

crackmeup2.gif

cheers3.gif

I didn't sink into using profanity. You lost all credibility when you did. "Cheers"

HUH??? Profanity??? No sir, not me. I have no clue what you are talking about???
21.gif

EDIT - I think you might mean when I used a certain 3 letter word for butt or donkey a few responses ago to describe Romo's poor play and why the media picked those 4 plays. Hardly profane as you make it. To me your response implies I was using major swears and directed them at you. What I said is a pretty common term used to describe someone playing sports very poorly = they played like a@#. I certainly did not direct any profanities at you personally. I am sorry if using that word to describe Romo's play offended you. Was not my intent.

Last edited:
Yesterday the NFL released an statement on the 4th and 6 conversion to Witten, Suh was held and an holding penalty should have been called.

I guess this blown call would not have effected the game's outcome either Cowboy's fans?

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/jaso...l-execs-say-yes

Then there is that.

The win was tainted for sure, but you'll never hear a Dallas fan admit it...

I love all this whining about the Cowboys! The haters are suffering right now, LOL!

The Cowboys are going to get PASTED...19 degrees is the HIGH in Green Bay. Even if the officials DON'T bring their seeing-eye dogs, Dallas will get stomped.

The Cowgirls are an arena football team.

Originally Posted By: whip

What rating would Marino have if he played in the current passer happy rules? According to your list,

What rating would Matt Ryan have if he had better receivers?
What rating would Brett Favre have if he had had a better coach?
What rating would Jay Cutler have if the weather was better in Chicago?

Seriously, do you all think the stats in that link are just somehow "made up" for Tony Romos sake? The stats are what they are, for each QB vs. "the league". What more do you want? Is it impossible to acknowledge the excellence of Romo, even when its in front of you all in black & white? WOW.

So....are you now claiming-with a straight face-that Tony Romo is a better QB than Joe Montana?

Originally Posted By: Jarlaxle

So....are you now claiming-with a straight face-that Tony Romo is a better QB than Joe Montana?

I am not claiming anything. The stats that were presented, UNLESS YOU REGARD THEM AS A MADE-UP LIE, are what they are. Deal with it!

Originally Posted By: PeteTheFarmer
There's now a report that the NFL is acknowledging missing penalties against the Lions too. I'd like to see the NFL stop admitting mistakes were made and do something about it.

http://nesn.com/2015/01/report-nfl-admits-refs-also-missed-several-penalties-against-lions/

Absolutely. This taints all the over the top criticism that the Cowboys somehow "fixed" the game. https://vine.co/v/OdD5hWMBK2q

The haters have to suffer some more, at least until Sunday, LOL!

Just watched Inside the NFL on SHOtime and after looking at the play in real slowmo, I think the refs got the call right. Yes he was not playing the ball(this is not a penalty) but he also was not impeding the WR from catching the ball(i.e. holding). His hands were stretched outwards towards the WR but barely grazed him. So I believe it was a good call to pick up the flag.

Originally Posted By: Jarlaxle
Originally Posted By: whip

What rating would Marino have if he played in the current passer happy rules? According to your list,

What rating would Matt Ryan have if he had better receivers?
What rating would Brett Favre have if he had had a better coach?
What rating would Jay Cutler have if the weather was better in Chicago?

Seriously, do you all think the stats in that link are just somehow "made up" for Tony Romos sake? The stats are what they are, for each QB vs. "the league". What more do you want? Is it impossible to acknowledge the excellence of Romo, even when its in front of you all in black & white? WOW.

Romo isn't even close to making the list of all-time greats...what has he done besides choke in big games? That's hardly what it takes to make the list...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back