New Year's Resolutions? Do you, Have you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all better stop talking about politics and stuff or you'll be reprimanded by the admin.

Originally Posted By: maximus
Y'all better stop talking about politics and stuff or you'll be reprimanded by the admin.

I talk about engine oil on this forum for 364 days a year. I figure he's going to cut me some slack every now & then.

PS - and what's wrong with California pray? Silicon Valley. The Golden Gate Bridge. People with flowers in their hair (okay maybe not that). Sounds fab!

Originally Posted By: andrewg
No....if I resolve to do something, I don't wait until the New Year....I start on my own schedule.

Pretty much the same here--long ago I realized that New Year's wasn't magical, and that I should just make whatever changes I need to make on the spot. That said, it is a good time to renew such commitments, what with the holiday madness over, and with the kids finally settling into their school schedule (meaning, I've settled into their school schedule).

Less booze, more exercise, weigh less. Less impulsive spending. More doing things when not working--read a book or do a hobby (gave up TV as a habit last year but by golly can one waste time on the internet!). This year's big "goal" though will be to fix my housing issue--either this house will get replaced or we'll move. [Not related to New Year's though--just that it's finally time. ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back