New TV! 65" Sony Bravia A95K OLED

Alarmguy,

That looks like something out of Better Homes and Gardens……..

…,especially the stockings for the four-legged kids…….

Merry Christmas!
:ROFLMAO: Wow, you noticed the dog stockings. Yeah, one is for our dog and one for our daughter who will be visiting on Christmas.
This is our first Christmas in our new home. My wife has been going nuts on the interior, researching and buying pieces. She has really made it a project. I stepped aside, happy with how she is doing.
Thank you and Merry Christmas!

For $298.0 bucks, 65inch on roll back at WM looked at a bunch of them in same category not OLED I couldn't tell the difference. I have been running it all weekend no complaints at all.
20231225_134758.jpg

For $298.0 bucks, 65inch on roll back at WM looked at a bunch of them in same category not OLED I couldn't tell the difference. I have been running it all weekend no complaints at all.View attachment 194822

At that price point you really can't go wrong. Almost all of the TV's in that range come out of the same factory, so it's no surprise you couldn't tell a difference.

Until recently, I had a 58" Insignia in the bedroom that was something like $279 new. Was it great? No. But for the value, it was perfect for it's use case.

Back