New living room setup

1000001722.jpg

My SO and I decided our sofa wasn't working out for us, so we each picked out our own brand new Ashley recliners! Much like our mattress, we like completely different "feels", so this seemed like the most logical route.

We got an amazing deal on the chairs. Out the door price for both was less than $500 a chair. We're VERY happy so far.

Those look amazingly comfy. I just furniture shopped for the first time in my life, I may end up with a recliner for my home office chair lol.

Thanks for all the kind words guys!

The wood paneling is great, isn't it? At least it's real wood! Our house is a 100+ year old farm house that's been moved, added to, and remodeled over the years with all kinds of different aesthetics.

Cozy is exactly the word for it. My girl thinks she's crazy with all her house plants, but I love the freshness of the air in the house and it feels like you're on a little nature walk all the time!

The wood paneling is great, isn't it? At least it's real wood! Our house is a 100+ year old farm house that's been moved, added to, and remodeled over the years with all kinds of different aesthetics.

Cozy is exactly the word for it. My girl thinks she's crazy with all her house plants, but I love the freshness of the air in the house and it feels like you're on a little nature walk all the time!
A room without plants is unliveable.

My dad’s house has rough cut hemlock boards I like the paneling and recliners. Beautiful job to you and your lady 👍😍🍻

Looks super comfortable. Is that ceiling light fixture also a fan?

It sure is. My girlfriend found them on Amazon, we wanted a couple fans/lights in our very long living room but didn't like the look of permanent fans.

The fixture you see has retractable blades that extend with centrifugal force when you start the fan. They're very cool and move a lot of air.

It sure is. My girlfriend found them on Amazon, we wanted a couple fans/lights in our very long living room but didn't like the look of permanent fans.

The fixture you see has retractable blades that extend with centrifugal force when you start the fan. They're very cool and move a lot of air.

Very cool.

A few months back I ordered the below pictured fan/light combo for one of my kid's rooms. It's awesome. The fan is quiet and moves a ton of air and the light is not only adjustable for brightness, but color/temperature.

images

Sigh. Pine tongue & groove and tile ceiling. LOVE it. I immediately looked at your location - Minnesota. Makes sense. Makes me pine for my years in Michigan's Upper Peninsula (U.P.) Our first born 1979 in the SOO.

While vacationing in the western U.P. this past October, we arrived at our motel late and they upgraded us to "The Suite":
1702744686821.jpeg

Back