New hoops for the Regal: great score!

When I bought my GS, I knew tires were going to be top of the list of "to-do's" as the current General Altimax RT43's are down to ~5/32's. I stumbled upon/jumped on this deal tonight:

1698887042753.jpg

That price is before a $50 mail-in rebate, which works out to a net of $478 and change after tax for a $1k set of tires. Take a look if you're in the market, they may have them on clearance in your size!

Not bad for a set of tires. Especially that size. Personally I will never buy Cooper Tires again after they got taken over by Goodyear. More than one reason why but I just won’t buy them. But for the price I can understand why others might.

Not bad for a set of tires. Especially that size. Personally I will never buy Cooper Tires again after they got taken over by Goodyear. More than one reason why but I just won’t buy them. But for the price I can understand why others might.

I share your sentiment, I'm no Goodyear fan which puts me in a bit of a tough spot when it comes to Cooper's.

That being said, I've had consistently good luck with Cooper's while having equally TERRIBLE luck with Goodyear products.

Nice Price. Just be careful if you plan to use them during the winter. The TR snow tests put them back in the pack.
No worries there, I've got our WJ and our little Kia Spectra with dedicated snows on it to get me through the tough stuff. The Regal is a 3-season type car.

Back