New Carlyle Pressure Brake Bleeder

Not really an apples to apples comparison, but I replaced the Carlyle unit with this one….and it is incredible. Lots of pressure with the electric pump, pulsing fluid flow, no mess.

View attachment 191233
So one option for people with leaky Motive adapters is to buy the adapters from CC Tools like shown here and the transition connector.

CC Tools also sells replacement O-rings for their adapters. Maybe just buy the O-rings from CC Tools and replace the Motive gasket with an O-ring.

My replacement Motive bleeder should arrive on Monday unless I am sent another Giraffe Mug Press Machine by mistake.😁

I use the Motive pressure bleeder, just get the correct adapter for your vehicle.

You can fill it with fluid or just use it for air and fill the brake reservoir.

Much cheaper option, comes with a gage and also works great with GM ABS bleed function.

So one option for people with leaky Motive adapters is to buy the adapters from CC Tools like shown here and the transition connector.

CC Tools also sells replacement O-rings for their adapters. Maybe just buy the O-rings from CC Tools and replace the Motive gasket with an O-ring.

My replacement Motive bleeder should arrive on Monday unless I am sent another Giraffe Mug Press Machine by mistake.😁
Any good news?

Back