New bypass system - How slow is too slow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup... They apparently started breaking links early this month and is doing it to every image they can find posted to a 3rd party site.

You now have to pay a 399.99per year membership to link to 3rd party sites such as forums, etc..

Anyone have any GOOD free photo hosting sites?

Originally Posted By: RichardS
four. hundred. dollars.

I know I can't believe it myself. It does look like you can link your photos with the $100 a year plan.

What kind of person would pay that? But you do get an extra 8GB of storage space when you download their app. Ehhh no....

Originally Posted By: kschachn
Originally Posted By: RichardS
four. hundred. dollars.

I know I can't believe it myself. It does look like you can link your photos with the $100 a year plan.

What kind of person would pay that? But you do get an extra 8GB of storage space when you download their app. Ehhh no....

I’ve been using Imgur with my last few posts with no issues that I’ve seen yet.

I just wish BITOG would let us post images of say 320x480 directly to the site. We loose way to much info in lost links
frown.gif

Here is a photobucket image. I used the insert a non floating image tool on the enter an image icon, and pasted my image link in. Where PB says copy address. I upgraded nothing and read nothing they sent me. It seems very slow now, too many ads.
DSCN2071_zps6fm9vreh.jpg

As far as the orifice allowing a complete oil filtration once an hour, that might be OK. It has been said by an expert an average gas engine produces about 1 gram of "dirt" per 1000 miles. Multiply that by 5 for the diesel as a guess. That means 1 gram of dirt per 200 miles. At 60 mph that is over 3 hours of use to go 200 miles. So the bypass filter is circulating all the oil over 3 times in that setting and has only 1 gram of dirt to filter total. The amount of dirt produced is the unknown. Just putting out suggestions. I would try a larger orifice myself whatever a commercial unit uses.
An easy way to convert metric to inches, not to a million decimal places, is remember 1mm is about 40 thousandths. So 1.5 is 60, which is close to 1/16".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back