Need tires for a 2011 Camry

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be for my moms LE, not too many miles on it. It had the new Primewells when we purchased this car a few years ago so anything will be an improvement.

Let me add that from all the “maintenance” items and parts you can choose for your car, the tires can have the most profound effect on how the car drives and feels.

Moms deserve something really nice, don’t they?

thankyou2.gif

Going to make my plug for Nokian.

If you need something for snow and ice but want to leave all year around, the WRG series is fantastic. Wouldn't recommend if driving more than average mileage but they are the best tire I have ever rolled with. Check out the new WRG4.

The Entyre by Nokian are a nice all season option too with longer tread-life and overall harder rubber.

Originally Posted By: NewEnglander
Going to make my plug for Nokian.

If you need something for snow and ice but want to leave all year around, the WRG series is fantastic. Wouldn't recommend if driving more than average mileage but they are the best tire I have ever rolled with. Check out the new WRG4.

The Entyre by Nokian are a nice all season option too with longer tread-life and overall harder rubber.

I would like to second the plug for Nokian. The Entyre 2.0 is an excellent 3 season tire. It's a high quality, durable, and smooth ridding European tire.

It's very cool to see Nokian all-season tires mentioned on this forum, as they are a relative unknown by the mass market it seems. But, I am sure that will change when they open their new factory in the USA in 2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back