Kumho KU27 or Nexen N5000? 195/65R15

What are the chances Walmart won't install these tires (185/65R15 on the sticker of this CE model)?
I've never had tires installed at wally, do they need a car on the work order for lifetime balancing?

What size is on the car now? 185 or 195? :unsure:

Does the sticker list multiple tire sizes?

What's wrong with using the stock size for your car? :unsure:
Less grip, worse ride... I was set on going with 205/65R15 a while ago, but that size didn't fit properly in the spare tire compartment (too wide). IMO Sacramento has the worst roads on the West coast.

I gambled and took the car to Wally, fortunately their system didn't ring any alarms and they installed the tires 🥳. They overtorqued the wheels with the impact gun of course and charged me for valve stems they didn't replace.

The tires are made in Vietnam in the first half of 2023 (23-26th week) - surprising considering Walmart didn't have the KU27 of this size in stock about 6 months ago.
Didn't get to drive on them much...

Thank you all for the help!!!

Less grip, worse ride... I was set on going with 205/65R15 a while ago, but that size didn't fit properly in the spare tire compartment (too wide). IMO Sacramento has the worst roads on the West coast.

I gambled and took the car to Wally, fortunately their system didn't ring any alarms and they installed the tires 🥳. They overtorqued the wheels with the impact gun of course and charged me for valve stems they didn't replace.

The tires are made in Vietnam in the first half of 2023 (23-26th week) - surprising considering Walmart didn't have the KU27 of this size in stock about 6 months ago.
Didn't get to drive on them much...

Thank you all for the help!!!
How you liking the kuhmo lx platinum?

Back