Need some input on tires please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just found this recipe for bent rims - looks awesome!
4-Buy bigger rims
4-Buy them aftermarket
4-Slap on lower profile tires
6-Dodge Illinois potholes for this many months

Enjoy!

Seriously? The only possibly good point you have is the aftermarket rim thing. 18s are an option on my car and the tires are far from low profile. Thanks for the useless post.

Tire Rack has the Radius brand of wheels/rims that is a good price and made in Italy
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: slacktide_bitog
Tire Rack has the Radius brand of wheels/rims that is a good price and made in Italy
smile.gif

Thanks. Was looking at some of those as well.

Originally Posted By: jjjxlr8
Those two tires options are very different from each other. If you want to trade improved winter performance for handling, noise, and wear mileage choose the Vredestein Quatrac 5. If you are OK with the typical "all season" compromise on winter performance and want less noise, better handling, and 20k more wear mileage, choose the Cooper CS5 Ultra.

Bingo! I had the CS5s on my Hyundai Tucson that was replaced with the Mazda in my sig. Great tire. Quiet and great handling on wet/dry pavement. I do have dedicated Cooper Discoverer snow tires on steelies for the winter, though.

Originally Posted By: SubieRubyRoo
My Forester does better on an old set of Michelin Pilot Exaltos than my Odyssey did on a brand new set of Blizzak WS80s.

You are comparing a Forester to an Odyssey?
eek.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back