Need Help getting Citgo Sea and Snow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This oil from what I heard is the same stuff as Yamalube, which I love. I would like to get some, but their are no stores in Florida that sell it. I have tried to locate it, and find it online. Blains Farm and Fleet sells this oil. Blains are only in Wisconsin and Illinos. They wont sell it online/ship it. Is there anybody that lives near one that can get me some. I will pay you for it plus shipping. Send me a PM if you live near one of these stores or know of a site that sells it online. Thanks.

I think on sale right now at my Fleet Farm looking for gallons or QT's I might be able to help

Yea, I hear its a good oil for snowmobiles and PWC. Hard to find at all let alone at a decent price from what the guys on DooTalk say...
05.gif

Last edited:
Got a buddy that uses this stuff in his sleds and loves it. Can't find it in stores. He gets it straight from the distributor up here. Gets it by the case. Look to see if you have a Citgo/Mystic distributor in your area and they should be able to help.

Last edited:
Cant find any Citgo/Mystic dealers down in Florida. I even checked with Citgo gas stations. I did get a phone number for a oil warehouse in Mich. But I thought Id try this first.

what is the 2 stroke oil for?
here is a great vendor for yamalube if you need 2W. and they are in FL.
http://www.domo-online.com/yamaha2w

here is the Mystik Lubricants link, which is made by Citgo and resembles Sea and Snow depending on which 2 stroke oil you check.
I have read the MSDS and they are similar, and Citgo also make the Yamaha 2W and 2S for Yamaha.
https://www.mystiklubricants.com/do/category/SMALL_ENGINE

I have been using the Mystik JT4 in my 1300R waverunner for the last 40 hours, premix...

hope this helps...

I`ve purchased from both vendors and continue to Purchase Mystik for the waverunner.

Last edited:
Thanks, I just placed my order with Mystic for the Sea and snow oil. I can buy bulk Yamalube but its the Yamalube M. I wanted something close to the Yamalube 2R. Its for premix applications in Two stroke dirt bikes and atvs. I had to buy a case of 4 gallons, so I will have lots of oil now. It should last me awhile. Thanks again for the link, I couldnt seem to find it.

Originally Posted By: Panzerman
Thanks, I just placed my order with Mystic for the Sea and snow oil. I can buy bulk Yamalube but its the Yamalube M. I wanted something close to the Yamalube 2R. Its for premix applications in Two stroke dirt bikes and atvs. I had to buy a case of 4 gallons, so I will have lots of oil now. It should last me awhile. Thanks again for the link, I couldnt seem to find it.

No prob! we have a heck of a time finding it here as well on the east coast. A lot of riders use it in their ski`s. They also run 2S which is not easy either. DOMO used to carry 2S until Yamaha pulled the plug bc they are a "marine" oil retailer and do not sell sleds, wow, that makes a lot of sense...in the future tho if you need any 2W for water toys, Warren at Domo is a cool dude!.

yes, I also purchase Mystik by the 4-gal case, but it doesnt last me that long in the 1300R @ 40:1...
Cool! lemme know how you like it, have a great Holiday!
grin.gif

Last edited:
I was going to ask what ratio you guys were running that oil, I figured a good semi synthetic would be 40:1. I dont like to run it any leaner than that. I ran the Yamalube 2R at 40:1 and this oil should be the same. I am running it in two stroke Polaris atvs, I think the only rev up to 6500. So its not a real stressful situation.

Happened to see this today in a sale flyer from Big R Stores (in the northwest). 1 gal of Citgo Sea & Snow for $18.95, or 1 qt for $4.99

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back