NCAA Final Four

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kentucky loses for the first time this year. Duke and Wisconsin play Monday night for the National championship. Go Blue Devils!

Originally Posted By: Al

I expect Wisconsin to get owned tonight.

lol...hard to believe I was wrong.
grin.gif

But I couldn't be happier. Sounds like a Kentucky player made a racial slur towards Kaminsky. Boy is he gonna' get in trouble..lol...not.

Last edited:
Andrew Harrison, who is alledged to have made a racial slur about Kaminsky in the post game interview, and his twin brother Aaron, both skipped the post game handshake line after losing to Wisconsin. Classless.

Originally Posted By: gman2304
Andrew Harrison, who is alledged to have made a racial slur about Kaminsky in the post game interview, and his twin brother Aaron, both skipped the post game handshake line after losing to Wisconsin. Classless.

Perfect cndidates for the NBA

The BIG10 ruining SEC fans dreams in the semi finals seems to be a recurring dream. Can the Badgers do what the Buckeyes did in football?

Calipari and the Wildcats also snubbed Cleveland in the regional finals by not cutting down the nets. Calipari said 'they forgot'.

Last edited:

I blame that on the coach(es); the UK football team acted even worse at the Louisville game last fall. Ineligible players tried to pick fights during the pregame practice in hopes of getting some of the top UL players ejected.
That said, I am a diehard University of Louisville fan, but I am now a Badger for a few days, anyway.

Yep. Could imagine if Kaminsky had made a similar comment? Suspended from final and obama off the golf course.
So happy the sore looser arrogant Wildcats lost.

I wonder what the pressure of the basketballs were for that Kentucky game? Did anyone check? LOL. Just kidding.

Last edited:
Lots of reports of heads exploding throughout the Bluegrass; UK fans are livid that Wisconsin ruined their 40-0 shirts and tattoos, but they also hate Duke with a gap-toothed inbred passion(See: Christian Donald Laettner- March 28, 1992).
As for Louisville fans, tonight we are ALL Badgers...

Well, Duke is National Champion. Good game until the last minute, Wisconsin tried hard but could not overcome 5 points deficit.

Congratulation to Duke University for winning a good close game against Wisconsin.

Duke was the better team last night, but I gotta say, the Badgers play last night was very uncharacteristic of the way the usually play....they were very sloppy with ball handling (way too many turn-overs), they almost never foul and last night they were a foul machine, and their defense was horrible...you can't let two (one came from off the bench) 5'11" guys beat you and that's what they did...Frank the Tank can only do so much and the rest of the team needed to step up and help him out...they didn't so WI lost...

Last edited:
Dukes defense stymied the Badgers all night, just like they did in December when Duke beat them in Madison. It was amazing to watch Dukes 4 freshman play like seniors against Wisconsins team that was loaded with Jr's and Seniors who had been to the final four last year and had experience on that huge stage. At least the Badgers sent the Wildcats home and it was sweet knowing that Kentucky watched the game on TV from Lexington after all the hype this year.

Dukes defense stymied the Badgers all night, just like they did in December when Duke beat them in Madison. It was amazing to watch Dukes 4 freshman play like seniors against Wisconsins team that was loaded with Jr's and Seniors who had been to the final four last year and had experience on that huge stage. At least the Badgers sent the Wildcats home and it was sweet knowing that Kentucky watched the game on TV from Lexington after all the hype this year.

Duke's D was very good, but WI shot themselves in the foot so many times in this game, it shouldn't have been as close as it was...I've never seen this team turn the ball over so many times or commit as many fouls as they did...WI just doesn't make those mistakes...the fouls in the last 5 or 6 minutes of game was the dagger to Wisconsin's heart...

I'm not much of a sports fan, and at best, a fairweather fan when teams of interest excite me.

The intrigue of college sports is you often don't know which team will show up: the normal team, the team playing below it's level, or the magical team playing well beyond its skill level, maybe with some kind of spiritual intervention (LOL).

Congrats Duke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back