NCAA Final Four

Status
Not open for further replies.
It had been a long time to have more than two number 1 seed in the final four of NCAA Men's basketball.

Only Michigan State number 7 seed join 3 number one seeds in this year final four. They beat 3 higher seed teams, number 2 Virginia, number 3 Oklahoma and number 4 Louisville.

Big Ten conference has 2 teams, Wisconsin and and Michigan State in final four with Kentucky and Duke.

Who will be paying the final ? I pick Kentucky and Michigan State. Or is it possible that 2 Big Ten teams will play each other in the final game ?

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: OneEyeJack
This is one great scam. Free labor. Imagine the profits. Imagine the losses in productivity while that games are on. Imagine.

Free labor? These college bb players are extremely compensated probably valued much more than the average salary of most people.

Originally Posted By: daves87rs
Go MI State! Yay!

You betcha! Cheer for the team whose campus fleet uses Eco Power oil. Go White. Go Green. Go Izzone!
grin.gif

personal-bottle.png

Duke has already beaten Mi State and Wisconsin this season. Kentucky looked beatable last night against ND.

This is one great scam. Free labor. Imagine the profits. Imagine the losses in productivity while that games are on. Imagine.

Most of them have scholarship(s), also they have a chance to be a pro basketball player to play in NBA. Most yearly NBA draft are college players.

Yes, NCAA makes a ton of money on the back of these players and schools too, but these players understand that this is life.

A four year degree at Duke costs 1/4 million dollars and those that leave early get a multi million dollar NBA contract! A win win situation.

MI St should have and very easily could have beaten WI in the Big Ten final. UK showed that they can be beat, at least I like to think that and Duke certainly is beatable.

I'm taking the 7 seed to win it all.

Go State!

Originally Posted By: HTSS_TR

Most of them have scholarship(s), also they have a chance to be a pro basketball player to play in NBA. Most yearly NBA draft are college players.

Yes, NCAA makes a ton of money on the back of these players and schools too, but these players understand that this is life.

Scholarships they could lose at any minute b/c of an injury, or a "Violation" of the NCAA Rules, that could be as simple as someone giving them a free meal. "hey man, good Game, have a Burrito"
watered down classes for the athletes.
less than 2% of College athletes go on to play professional.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: earlyre

Scholarships they could lose at any minute b/c of an injury, or a "Violation" of the NCAA Rules, that could be as simple as someone giving them a free meal. "hey man, good Game, have a Burrito"
watered down classes for the athletes.
less than 2% of College athletes go on to play professional.

Why don/t we just give a life guarantee to everyone on the planet.
Lets see,I had to pay for my education. One would hate to hate to see these primadonnas to face the real world. And guess what. They can take any class they want.

Are they not smart enough to take non watered down classes?? Meaning ..should they be in college?

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: ChevyBadger
Bucky vs Sparty for the ship. Go Bucky!

And a big +1 to that! I'm a product of the UW system, just not Madison so I'd love to see them take down Kentucky and then give it to State again.

Also, I'll be happy to console Ashley Judd when Bucky beats her team. My wife won't mind!

Duke goes to the championship game on Monday night after beating MSU...again! Coach K owns Izzo! Will the Badgers or the Wildcats play Duke Monday night?

Originally Posted By: gman2304
Duke goes to the championship game on Monday night after beating MSU...again! Coach K owns Izzo! Will the Badgers or the Wildcats play Duke Monday night?

Honestly though Duke has a much better team
I expect Wisconsin to get owned tonight.

Last edited:
ND gave UK all they wanted last week. I feel after the ND game that if either Wi or Duke has a perfect game, either might have a chance to beat UK.

Originally Posted By: Al

With 7:30 remaining, that has not yet happened.

Didn't happen. Duke vs Wisconsin on Monday night.

Kentucky looked vulnerable last Saturday night. They fell to Wisconsin tonight.

Originally Posted By: Al

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back