My new car has arrived!

Nick1994

$100 site donor 2024
Well, here we are, my 2021 Tesla Model 3 Standard Range Plus has arrived. My original reservation was for it to be delivered in roughly late October but Tesla had some in stock become available that I was able to scoop up. I've played with it a little bit and so far it has been a blast. Acceleration is incredible and the car seems really well sorted.

This one doesn't have a lithium-ion battery, it's the first batch of the ones with the new LFP Lithium Iron Phosphate batteries. 10 less miles of range (253mi) but I can regularly charge to 100% without worrying about the battery's health. Speaking of charging, I'll primarily be charging for free at work. In Arizona we get alternative fuel vehicle license plates and I can also use the HOV lane.

Next week it goes for ceramic tint and a clear bra.

CEE4EAA2-254A-4F9C-8DA6-1272B6DA814B.jpeg

24D1EAE1-5F28-47D2-B999-E8D4CB9D47FD.jpeg

Well, here we are, my 2021 Tesla Model 3 Standard Range Plus has arrived. My original reservation was for it to be delivered in roughly late October but Tesla had some in stock become available that I was able to scoop up. I've played with it a little bit and so far it has been a blast. Acceleration is incredible and the car seems really well sorted.

This one doesn't have a lithium-ion battery, it's the first batch of the ones with the new LFP Lithium Iron Phosphate batteries. 10 less miles of range (253mi) but I can regularly charge to 100% without worrying about the battery's health. Speaking of charging, I'll primarily be charging for free at work. In Arizona we get alternative fuel vehicle license plates and I can also use the HOV lane.

Next week it goes for ceramic tint and a clear bra.

View attachment 70267
View attachment 70268
Beautiful car. Enjoy!

I've had exactly the same car for a month. I like it a lot.

I've been considering getting clear paint film and ceramic coating too but it's very expensive.

I took off the aero wheel covers and put Tesla wheel centers on the alloy wheels underneath. I'm charging it at home using a 40 Amp 220 Volt outlet and the provided charging cable.

I've had exactly the same car for a month. I like it a lot.

I've been considering getting clear paint film and ceramic coating too but it's very expensive.

I took off the aero wheel covers and put Tesla wheel centers on the alloy wheels underneath. I'm charging it at home using a 40 Amp 220 Volt outlet and the provided charging cable.
Is yours blue too?

I got center caps and lug nut covers too, but I’m not sure I’ll put them on. I’m starting to like the aero caps.

I didn't realize those were wheel covers, I thought they were just the base wheels. What's under them?

Back