Move over Veyron ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless it also manages to be quiet, smooth, stable, unintimidating, and easy for any driver to drive in any conditions, I'd say the Veyron's got nothing to be afraid of.

Originally Posted By: d00df00d
Unless it also manages to be quiet, smooth, stable, unintimidating, and easy for any driver to drive in any conditions, I'd say the Veyron's got nothing to be afraid of.

It won't be all those things and be what they claimed on the website. A 3000lbs car that makes 1300bhp on pump gas? And meets Federal stafety laws and Calif emissions? No way.

The top speed bar has been raised ever since the automobile was invented,why should it stop with Veyron?
However I suspect the Veyron has more tried and tested technology.

What if they pull it off?
I think 2000 + Bhp should be enough.
shocked2.gif

The price is right.
34.gif

I can't disagree on the skepticism though.
The one up-man-ship has to end somewhere.

Rickey.

Sure sounds easy eh! Just whip up a low drag body on the computer and find space for a twin turbo big block chevy that will produce, lets say 2000hp, a nice round number...

Maybe it is easy these days to 3D model the whole thing and then simulate and tune the suspension at the nurburgring before you build a part?

They Veyron numbers have been surpassed by numerous modified Ford GT's.

It doesn't mean the Ford GT is better than the Veyron. And the Ford GT has a lot more money behind it than somebody's home-brewed "supercar".

Originally Posted By: OVERK1LL
They Veyron numbers have been surpassed by numerous modified Ford GT's.

It doesn't mean the Ford GT is better than the Veyron. And the Ford GT has a lot more money behind it than somebody's home-brewed "supercar".

Faster does not by itself equal better.
But it does carry bragging rights.
Now SSC says they will have a new Ultimate Aero out this fall.
It's gonna get crowded at the top end. HeHe

Rickey.

"Custom Azentek onboard computer system; touch screen 9" dash-mounted monitor; infotainment/nav system, vehicle/engine diagnostics, Dolby Surroundsound, voice recognition software, 120 GB, DVD/CD player, MP 3, Windows Vista, Internet WiFi, satellite radio, PC card, Bluetooth, and more; weapons management/target acquisition and auto-fire control system optional."
shocked2.gif
shocked2.gif
shocked2.gif

Weapons management !!!!!
01.gif
34.gif
39.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back