Morimoto 2Stroke 3.0 LED bulbs (H11/H9/H8) – PAIR

Used, working perfectly as of when they were pulled. Fit H11, H9, and H8 applications.

Until a few weeks ago, these were the most advanced, best performing LED replacement bulbs on the market. Not just high output, but better than even other high-end LED bulbs at replicating the correct beam pattern in a halogen projector/reflector. The build quality and depth of engineering are insane. I love these and wish I could hang onto them.

Like all LED replacement bulbs, these are NOT street-legal in the US for use in headlights. They might be legal in fog lamps and can certainly be used off-road. Please check your local laws as I will not be responsible for how you choose to use them.

$120 shipped anywhere in the lower 48. Selling as-is.

IMG_2572.jpeg

IMG_2573.jpeg

After 87 views I'll say it is a very good price compared to new.

I'd be interested to try the heat circulating thing to melt snow but only limited time for that before it warms up around me. My H11 low beam vehicles are on HID because of that is issue and the warmer color.

Used, working perfectly as of when they were pulled. Fit H11, H9, and H8 applications.

Until a few weeks ago, these were the most advanced, best performing LED replacement bulbs on the market. Not just high output, but better than even other high-end LED bulbs at replicating the correct beam pattern in a halogen projector/reflector. The build quality and depth of engineering are insane. I love these and wish I could hang onto them.
With what did you replace them?

Back