Mismanaged construction sheared off my lower ball joint.

I can't take all the credit here. DeVilbiss GTi Pro Lite. A good gun will cover for a lack of experience. That, and never stop moving until you let off the trigger.
well it's also technique, took me awhile to learn how to spray automotive paint.. yup never stop moving at a constant speed. But awesome gun and awesome results!! what brand of paint was that? I know my local paint supply is using PPG..

well it's also technique, took me awhile to learn how to spray automotive paint.. yup never stop moving at a constant speed. But awesome gun and awesome results!! what brand of paint was that? I know my local paint supply is using PPG..

It's Pro Base from Martin Senour and Sherwin Williams Finish 1 FC750 High Solids Clear. This is Napa's Paint Side. The guys who mix it up are great about helping me get exact matches. Even to the extent of giving me pigments in separate bottles so I can dial it in myself if the match is off. Their products work very well. Around here, it's hard to get PPG to mix anything smaller than 1 gallon.

I used fast hardener with the clear and you could about touch that bumper in 15 minutes in 60 some degree weather. Dries almost too fast but it really cuts down on getting dirt/insects in the paint.

Back