Members Only Section

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be cool to have a miscellaneous members only section so we could share pictures without worry that anyone could come in and see them. Say you have to be a member for at least 2 years with 300 posts? I think it would be nice, Im sure we could share some interesting things then.

You're trying to create privacy on the internet?

What's to stop someone from downloading the picture and reposting it under a different name?

It's better the way it is now, always assume whatever you post is public. As opposed to giving yourself a false sense of privacy.

Originally Posted by TheLawnRanger
What kind of pictures are you talking about?
Some people share pictures of their family on here. Or sharing pictures of themselves. I personally don't like that idea with this being an open forum.

Originally Posted by Wolf359
You're trying to create privacy on the internet?

What's to stop someone from downloading the picture and reposting it under a different name?

It's better the way it is now, always assume whatever you post is public. As opposed to giving yourself a false sense of privacy.
You win some, You lose some. I think it would just be more of a headache for prying eyes.

Personally, if I did not want strangers seeing my photos, I would not be posting them in an internet forum, "members only" or not.

Originally Posted by csandste
if I wanted to share a private photo with you I'd pm you, get your email and send you a Google Photos link. Don't think it's worth reinventing the wheel.

Good thing Google doesn't share/sell any of your info...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back