Low T that's right I said it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Leo99
It's part of the natural aging process. If you want to do something about it, there is nothing to be ashamed of. Just do it safely.

And avoid soy.

I'm all about safety.

Originally Posted By: StevieC
Going through it right now with my doctor... Trying everything before we get to the shots / topical treatments. So far nothing has worked. I don't feel any different other than I seem to get tired more easily and I don't have the strength in my hands like I used to.

Go straight for the shots, that's what I'm going to do. Have you watched the Dr Life video?

Originally Posted By: ARB1977
Going through it right now with my doctor... Trying everything before we get to the shots / topical treatments. So far nothing has worked. I don't feel any different other than I seem to get tired more easily and I don't have the strength in my hands like I used to.

Hopefully there's light at the end of the tunnel.

Thanks
thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted By: Merkava_4

Go straight for the shots, that's what I'm going to do. Have you watched the Dr Life video?

Thanks
thumbsup2.gif

It's part of the natural aging process. If you want to do something about it, there is nothing to be ashamed of. Just do it safely.

And avoid soy.

I'm all about safety.

One thing to keep in mind is that a low T clinic will not turn away business. If the doctors are correct about testosterone supplementation then once you start then you’re on the hook forever because your body won’t want to make its own.

So the clinics are an option but it’s possibly a lifelong commitment if you go that route.

Dr. Life is on more than vitamin T. Been seeing his pictures in the airplane magazines for about 10 years now. Maybe he's on to something.

Dr. Life is on more than vitamin T. Been seeing his pictures in the airplane magazines for about 10 years now. Maybe he's on to something.

Originally Posted By: Dorian
It is natural for this to occur, but it can happen earlier in some.

One thing to keep in mind is that our older ancestors likely had double the T of the modern American middle aged man. Put another way, my great grandfather's levels in his 70's were very likely double mine in my 40's. There is a large body of evidence that external factors are to blame. Endocrine disruptors such as hormones in our food supply.

2006-1210-testdecline.png

http://www.trtguide.com/low-testosterone-than-grandfathers/

http://www.ourstolenfuture.org/newscience/reproduction/2006/2006-1210travisonetal.html

Originally Posted By: Cujet
[One thing to keep in mind is that our older ancestors likely had double the T of the modern American middle aged man.. There is a large body of evidence that external factors are to blame. Endocrine disruptors such as hormones in our food supply.

Interesting. I wouldn't be surprised if many of the "external factors" were intentional so as to keep the western male populations more docile and compliant.

I'm on a 200mg shot every 12 days. Before the shots tried Androgel but my numbers were still in the 200-300 range. With the shots in the 400-500 range, before anything 100-200. My only symptom was low energy, my drive is actually higher when my numbers are lower. I can tell when the levels drop. Health and age wise doesn't make sense to the doc and eventually will have to take more tests. My dad's numbers is ok so unless I got a gene from further in the past don't know! The more I exercise the faster the numbers drop.

I read he took both T and HGH.

Originally Posted By: Eric Smith
I'm on a 200mg shot every 12 days.

Is that T cypionate, T enanthate or? A shot every 12 days is less than ideal given their half-life. You might do better with a 100mg shot every 6 or 7 days. More stable T levels with less of a roller coaster effect.

Originally Posted By: Reddy45

And avoid soy.

I'm all about safety.

One thing to keep in mind is that a low T clinic will not turn away business. If the doctors are correct about testosterone supplementation then once you start then you’re on the hook forever because your body won’t want to make its own.

So the clinics are an option but it’s possibly a lifelong commitment if you go that route.

I agree with you 1000%.

Originally Posted By: peejaycruiser
Had mine checked last blood test for my diabetes check, haven't been back to see results doc hasn't called me in so must be fine.

My doctor told me mine is fine. I should of asked him what the numbers were.

Originally Posted By: Eric Smith
I'm on a 200mg shot every 12 days. Before the shots tried Androgel but my numbers were still in the 200-300 range. With the shots in the 400-500 range, before anything 100-200. My only symptom was low energy, my drive is actually higher when my numbers are lower. I can tell when the levels drop. Health and age wise doesn't make sense to the doc and eventually will have to take more tests. My dad's numbers is ok so unless I got a gene from further in the past don't know! The more I exercise the faster the numbers drop.

That's crazy. They exercise helps but your case it didnt.

Our government news broadcaster has a show called Doc-Zone and they did a story on something called the Disappearing Male due to external factors in our environment like certain chemicals. It was quite interesting to watch.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL02C9C8DD93C1B16A

Interesting

It was really interesting and I started thinking of all the folks I know who are millennial / sandwich generation and they more often times than not have female kids. Very few had males. Scary!

Last edited:
I have opted for testorone optimization. My levels were low normal range around 400ppm. Now my testorone is around 800ppm now its in the higher normal range. It has been more then a half a decade since I felt this good. For some reason vets are experiencing low T at a higher rate then General population. I know more then a few 28-30 males there levels before treatment was 200-300ppm range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back