Long way to get to Conway, JB Tool fail

twouvakind

Site Donor 2024
Ordered a differential gasket directly from JB Tools on the 9th, they started a trace as evidenced by the tracking. I have since ordered another through their customer service that will ship for free.
Screenshot_20230916-075130.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered a case of oil from Chevron through their e-commerce web site. The oil shipped immediately and arrived at the FedEx ground distribution center two days later. After that the product went missing. I waited four days past the expected arrival date and then I went to the facility to find my oil. The manager at the facility told me the box arrived empty and I should call Chevron and discuss my options.

I called Chevron and they said they knew about the shipping issue and they offered to ship another case of oil or refund my money. I opted for the refund.

What ticks me off is that everyone in the supply chain knew I wasn't going to get my item except me. Nobody from FedEx notified me of the missing (stolen from the Ellenwood facility in Atlanta) product and nobody at Chevron bothered to let me know.

Chevron never credited my credit card and I had to put it into dispute with VISA in order to get my money back. FedEx is competing with the USPS to see who can sink the lowest and it's all done at the expense of the consumer.

Chevron lost a customer and I will try my best to not use FedEx whenever given the options.

Back