Login to see reply.

When I am getting a reply notification and click the link, it takes me to the beginning of the thread and I am logged out. I then refresh the page and am logged in. But have to hit the latest or scroll to the end to see the reply.

It use to take me directly to the reply and logged in.

All threads. When I opened this email notification it says to log to reply but shows the thread. If I log in, it does nothing screen wise but puts up a message across the bottom that says 'user changed refresh'. If I just refresh at the first arrival it auto logs me in but at the beginning of the thread.

This just stated a week ago or so. I use Brave browser and win 10. I tried this reply first on my phone and it too wanted me to log in and then refresh.

I'll try clearing the cache.

All threads. When I opened this email notification it says to log to reply but shows the thread. If I log in, it does nothing screen wise but puts up a message across the bottom that says 'user changed refresh'. If I just refresh at the first arrival it auto logs me in but at the beginning of the thread.

This just stated a week ago or so. I use Brave browser and win 10. I tried this reply first on my phone and it too wanted me to log in and then refresh.

I'll try clearing the cache.
Clear your cookies as well.

After clearing cache and cookies when i click on the latest email link I still need to log in, normal I would assume after clearing the data. But when I do log in I get a security error, please refresh. When I do it logs me in and I'm at the beginning of the thread.

BITOG log in 2.jpg

After clearing cache and cookies when i click on the latest email link I still need to log in, normal I would assume after clearing the data. But when I do log in I get a security error, please refresh. When I do it logs me in and I'm at the beginning of the thread.

View attachment 211875
That is an expired session error. IP address changed, stale browser session, expired cookie, etc. I can only speculate about the cause.

Last edited:
try disabling brave blocker on bitog for testing.
or use a different browser temporarily.

Back