Lets Hope Premium Guard ...

😱

The planes maybe turds but by golly they will have some gorgeous filtration.

Well they would if they could find EcoGards in stock, currently production is halted due to this unobtainable part. Rumor has it they are working on a black market connection in MD.

😛

Lol, they're going after America's military hardware customers. Good luck with that one.

It is hard to explain people that stealing intellectual property, copying etc. can get you only so far. The best stuff, and qualitative edge, is always at the hands of those who innovate. And Chinese system of government doesn’t not nor it can encourage that.

It is hard to explain people that stealing intellectual property, copying etc. can get you only so far. The best stuff, and qualitative edge, is always at the hands of those who innovate. And Chinese system of government doesn’t not nor it can encourage that.
Exactly.
And many who live here no longer care either if you believe the polls.
I however do!

I would love to sell our adversaries bogus secrets however 😁

😱

The planes maybe turds but by golly they will have some gorgeous filtration.

Well they would if they could find EcoGards in stock, currently production is halted due to this unobtainable part. Rumor has it they are working on a black market connection in MD.

😛
Dude..did you really have to say gorgeous filtration? SERIOUSLY?
I've been trying to find a spot for this but I had nowhere to go until now.
KC and PG-EG....

1000002367.gif

To some degree yeah. However, it’s been noted that in some industries the technology out of China can be innovative and flexible. Elon Musk sent the head of Telsa’s Chinese factory to improve quality in Fremont.

That being said, jet engine technology is still the weak point in China, both civilian and military. The WS-15 is way behind although they talk a lot about it being targeted for better efficiency and reliability than the PW equivalents. The COMAC C919 is only using CFM engines since the indigenous equivalent isn’t ready. I don’t really buy the concern about allowing GE to sell them (for fear of reverse engineering) given how many Airbus and 737s in service in China.

To some degree yeah. However, it’s been noted that in some industries the technology out of China can be innovative and flexible. Elon Musk sent the head of Telsa’s Chinese factory to improve quality in Fremont.

That being said, jet engine technology is still the weak point in China, both civilian and military. The WS-15 is way behind although they talk a lot about it being targeted for better efficiency and reliability than the PW equivalents. The COMAC C919 is only using CFM engines since the indigenous equivalent isn’t ready. I don’t really buy the concern about allowing GE to sell them (for fear of reverse engineering) given how many Airbus and 737s in service in China.
I am talking 35,000ft ceiling level, not specific cases about the improvement of quality, etc.
To be at the forefront of innovation, the country, first and foremost, needs a social environment where innovators can freely think.

I am talking 35,000ft ceiling level, not specific cases about the improvement of quality, etc.
To be at the forefront of innovation, the country, first and foremost, needs a social environment where innovators can freely think.

I was just saying often not enough credit is given to China for certain free thinking that’s led to innovation in certain sectors. I don’t really see it in military technology though.

I was just saying often not enough credit is given to China for certain free thinking that’s led to innovation in certain sectors. I don’t really see it in military technology though.
The innovation here and there will always be there. The problem is that in an environment like that, you cannot have any big breakthroughs, as those who can deliver usually go to countries that encourage free speech, etc.
Many, or most people, forget that the Industrial Revolution could not have happened without the Renaissance and political and philosophical revolution. The social contract is an absolute prerequisite for any kind of technological, business, etc. progress. And China is lacking there big time.

Stalin was quoted to have said that quantity has a quality all its own, although there is some dispute about his having said that.
If China launches an actual hot war to take Taiwan, neutralize the Philippines and scare Japan into staying out of the conflict, it will do so with enough depth of hardware and personnel that it can afford heavy losses to an ever decreasing number of local defenders, even with as much aid as the West can bring to the battle quickly enough.
China's F-35 attempt may not be all that good, but if they have a thousand of them to deploy then that may not matter.

Stalin was quoted to have said that quantity has a quality all its own, although there is some dispute about his having said that.
If China launches an actual hot war to take Taiwan, neutralize the Philippines and scare Japan into staying out of the conflict, it will do so with enough depth of hardware and personnel that it can afford heavy losses to an ever decreasing number of local defenders, even with as much aid as the West can bring to the battle quickly enough.
China's F-35 attempt may not be all that good, but if they have a thousand of them to deploy then that may not matter.
Yes, it will do all that, and lose its economy! Chinese economy doesn’t exist without exports. It is not consumer economy as American is.
Then, average Chinese might start asking questions.
Which doesn’t m an it won’t happen. I was sitting in certain setting on 02/23/2022 and we all were thinking that Putin won’t attack UKR bcs. he had way less troops than he needed.
But….

Which doesn’t m an it won’t happen. I was sitting in certain setting on 02/23/2022 and we all were thinking that Putin won’t attack UKR bcs. he had way less troops than he needed.
But….
Xi isn't too far behind either Trump or Biden in age and is just a year younger than Putin.
He may feel the press of passing time to move sooner than later since the reunification of Taiwan is said to be a principle item of his agenda.
China is also making friends with the same countries that remain either unaligned or are overtly hostile to the developed world. Sanctions haven't done much to cripple Russia's attack on Ukraine and China may take the wrong lesson from this.
The greatest deterrent might be the rumored plan of the people of the island to destroy all of their semiconductor industrial base rather than letting it fall into CCP hands. This would be a disaster for the world as a whole. There would be no mere chip shortage. There would be chip unavailability on any reasonable scale of time.

Back