Laundry Detergent Dispenser Calibration

Wife just started that too. She showed me that it was this much for a small load, and this much for large. Why I’m not sure, as I’ve been expressly forbidden from using the thing, years before we were dating, she started doing my laundry and I haven’t since—apparently I’m just that bad at it.
Just ordered Arm & Hammer sheets - city quit taking plastic …

Just ordered Arm & Hammer sheets - city quit taking plastic …
Stopped taking plastic in the trash, or in the recycling?

Wife hasn't disliked the sheets yet, I think she bought a box, then stocked up for a year. She was rather happy with greatly reduced amount of shelf space it took up. We don't have very grimy clothing so I'm not sure how good they are, but, happy wife, happy life. See if this keeps on.

Doesn’t mean it couldn’t be better. Chances are, you could be saving money.
Too much detergent is not good. I would guess unless you strictly measure using the directions on the detergent container you are adding too much. And if you add too much it often does not get totally rinsed out of your clothes.

Many washers add more or less water depending upon the size and type of wash load. And you should vary the amount of detergent mainly by how much water the machine will use to wash the clothes. The automatic detergent dispenser will compensate for all of this.

Most all plastic returned to recycle, isn’t.

It has been known forever that #2,4,5,6 plastics can be heated to about 400+ to make a diesel fuel like substance that has been used in Japan and by overseas individuals as fuel.

Finally decades later a startup has taken a very simple process and improved it to maximize profits

Hopefully somebody starts using this very simple tech to make fuels and plastic base ingredients, contamination and aged plastics all work great in pyrolysis and sills.

Back