L14476, PL14476, & PBL14476 Purolator Classic, One, & Boss Oil Filter Specification Sheets

Just want to add more info for these particular model filters from Purolator.

Boss 20K
One 15K
Classic ? The boxes I recently purchased show 5k but I've sent an email to tech support for clarification on this one since I know that some of these are now rated at 10K and I may of purchased old stock from Menards.

Also, This is a fairly small filter & it's interesting that the Classic L version gets premium filter media (Cellulose+Synthetic Fiber+Glass Fiber). You can see the rock catcher performance of this one & 3 grams holding capacity.

PBL14476(1)).jpg

PL14476.jpg

L14476_page-0001.jpg

PBL14476(1)).jpgPL14476.jpgL14476_page-0001.jpg

Last edited:
Same goes with the car quest blue and red writing cans. I don’t think there’s a difference in the media just the silicone and nitrile ADBV’s. The boss being a 20k filter definitely has a proprietary media for extended drain intervals

Shows the Boss only has 6 grams of holding capacity. Seems low for such a long OCI oil filter.
That's OK b/c 50%@22 microns LOL
The other piece to the puzzle is --> Synthetic oil & properly sizing the filter for your engine.

Just to update about the Classic filter I'm being told that the L’ versions are valid for 5k miles.

Back