Koni Sport (Yellow) shocks proper settings

Just checked and when I'm not in the car, I have about 4cm of shock travel before touching the bump stops up front. The car drops about 2 cm with me in it, so 2-2.5 cm of travel before touching the stops on the left front I think I'll shorten the stop a cm or 2

I have a pair of struts in the basement that came from a car with factory lowered suspension, that one has very short bump stops. But it also has shorter and stiffer springs which by themselves cause more understeer.

I'm still going to cut a bit off the bump stops I have now.

I have installed an LPG system on my car and in order to counter the lowering of the height of the rear axle that is caused by the weight of the LPG tank I plan to buy stiffer rear springs.

I have set my rear yellow Konis to 180 degrees, which makes the rear end of the car a little bit loose on fast bumpy road curves, so I think they have been set a little bit stiff.

In order to achieve maximum corner grip and stability with the new reinforced springs should I increase or decrease the degrees of the shocks' setting or should I let them as they are set now?

Back