KFC Bean Salad

Like the real thing but with orange pepper instead of green. Still good and better with each day!

36C69662-E619-4D23-BDE8-F52DC6797350.jpeg

Haven't been to a KFC in a long time. I'll have to try it out. That bean salad is probably the healthiest offering of all the fast food joints lol.

Orange peppers are more $$ than green. If I need a snack in a pinch I’d try this!

I love 3 bean salad!

My church put together a cookbook back in the late 1970's. Bunch of the old gals shared their recipes.
That is one of them I still use to make 3 bean salad.

If you like such food, come to my house. Thanks for the post. That is a unique offering in the world of fast food.

Reactions: GON
That looks really good. The last KFC I was in was about 20 years ago. My son and I were trout fishing and stopped in for lunch. Went to the counter and the KFC lady said “you can order anything but we are out of chicken”. 11:45 AM and no chicken?? We left. Haven’t been back since. I won’t as long as I can find a candy bar, pack of gum, or tic tacs. In other words, only in a starving/death situation.

As a child I loved to go to KFC. This, of course, was the pre-biscuit KFC era. In modern times I avoid the establishment. The prices are high, quality low, and they seem to have very poor customer relations.

As a child I loved to go to KFC. This, of course, was the pre-biscuit KFC era. In modern times I avoid the establishment. The prices are high, quality low, and they seem to have very poor customer relations.
Here in Kentucky we also have some Lees Famous Chicken places too... I think there chicken tastes much better that KFC...

When I was in 7th and part of 8th grade my brother's girlfriend managed a KFC. I worked there after school 3 days a week helping a guy cut up whole chickens, he cut them and I placed them in plastic bags. I consumed so much chicken/mashed potatoes that I couldn't eat there for decades.

Now we have it a couple times a month, I will look for the bean salad and give it a try. I like a little Italian dressing on mine.

Loved KFC back in the day but it has been going down hill lately, wife loves it and Popeyes, i'll only eat it if it's extra crispy, out of all the chicken joints they have the best cole slaw. :D

Back