It's over, 19 years of bogus orders

Heck, if I'm a King (and thanks for that) I want samples delivered!

I'm beginning to think it baguettes...Genuine French Baguettes made in the Mid-Atlantic states.
The Frenchman's bakery closes down bimonthly for cleaning.
Your high prices bring him to his senses, then he cancels his order and eats Wonder Bread instead.

...am I close?

My bet is on French Berets or mime costumes.

IMG_3434.jpeg

IMG_3435.jpeg

Do you charge for missed appointments?
We usually give you one if it's the first time and never happened before. By the second missed appt you get charged and a letter that says three strikes and you're out. On the third missed appt it's see ya! Go not show up for someone else. I think what gets lost with people is when you don't show up or you're late we are in fact talking about it and documenting it. When you're late we are actually sitting there waiting for you to arrive and if you're chronically late I will make you reschedule as I'm not going to run late for the next the person. Now I understand life happens, and we are pretty relaxed for the occasional missed/late appt, but (to your point in your post) what people do not realize is it's really easy to determine if it's an isolated event or a trend.

now I am curious what you do. You can keep it vague...do you sell car parts? Radioactive toys for bedrooms?
I build custom tuning parts and hardware etc for precision European airguns and in this case it was custom replacement parts for an obsolete recoiless Olympic grade rifle.

When you place an order, do you automatically get emailed an invoice?

I wonder if he has been using the invoices for some reason
Yes instantly.
I'm thinking he may be cheap and always trying to hustle the exchange rate but never pulls the trigger.
Most of my customers are wannabe engineers.

You may be on to something- he could be a repairman saying he bought these parts trying to fleece
his customers- we call that grease and release- you get nothing but a grease pack..

I had a friend who used to buy something at a brick and mortar store (this was before on line shopping), take it home, keep it for a week using it once or twice, then deciding to bring it back and exchange it for a similar item. He would take that home, use it once or twice, then bring that back for a refund.

A "customer" like that is less than worthless. He takes fresh merchandise and turns it into open box items.

Back