Is there a list of ACEA A3 or A5 approved oils anywhere?

Penzoil, Castrol and Quaker State Euro xw-40's also have the spec's you are looking for. A3/B4 and Porsche A40 are my go to oils.

Penzoil, Castrol and Quaker State Euro xw-40's also have the spec's you are looking for. A3/B4 and Porsche A40 are my go to oils.
Pennzoil is hard to find in my area and I'm not a fan of all the Castrol marketing jargon. I found Mobil 1 on sale locally for less than Quaker State, so I picked up some M1 FS 0W-40. Thanks.

I found Mobil 1 FS 5W-30 on sale and it checks most of the boxes for what I'm looking for, however it does have a large amount of calcium. I heard calcium can promote LSPI. Is this something I should be worried about? This will be going in a 2023 BRZ, FA24 which has port and direct injection and may be supercharged at some point.
When I checked Mobil 1 5W30 specs five years ago, it met ACEA A5. However, currently (last week) no Mobil 1 oils meet ACEA A5, per email with Mobil customer service. They decided to drop ACEA because <3% of vehicles use this spec.

What will your Subi and friends' Civics actually benefit from when using A5 oil over C3? I see C3 oil as superior to A5 in those cars.
Just needed to know if there was a list of A3 or A5 oils. Debate over ACEA sequences can happen in another thread.

Back