Iranian navy intercepted US-flagged ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The zionist media stories (and that is what the are STORIES) are all about gathering "sympathy" from the gullible US public to eventually attack Iran. Iran is the next Iraq. Wake up slumbering Muricans.

Originally Posted By: ottotheclown
Whose CNN?

If I remember correctly, the Turner network owns CNN (using the context of your question). Unless you meant to say "Who is" or "Who's", which has an entirely different meaning.

Originally Posted By: antiqueshell
The zionist media stories (and that is what the are STORIES) are all about gathering "sympathy" from the gullible US public to eventually attack Iran. Iran is the next Iraq. Wake up slumbering Muricans.

Go back to sleep, conspiracy theorists.

Originally Posted By: fdcg27

Go back to sleep, conspiracy theorists.

The illegal invasion of Iraq was a "conspiracy theory" once.
20.gif

Originally Posted By: Astro14
Originally Posted By: JerryBob
It was registered in the Marshall Islands. The ship was involved in some sort of financial dispute with an Iranian company, so the Iranians detained it.

Maybe Fox was too distracted with the Baltimore riots to do basic fact-checking. Sean and Geraldo were really on their game last night.

Maybe CNN was equally distracted since they reported exactly the same story, facts and all.

Maybe critical thinking should be applied to every story, instead of simply choosing your news source based on political alignment that satisfies your personal perspective.

I don't get my news from TV, I read.

It's all here for the taking. You can enlarge the font if you like big letters.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/check...1e&hpid=z11

Last edited:
Iran is the next Iraq.

If that's the case, why bother with all the nuclear negotiations?

The US would have great difficulty invading France let alone Iran at this point. A near decade and half of conflict coupled with very large and unwise reduction in force without maintaining our military has caused the military become a shell of itself. The force was not strong enough to maintain troops in Afghanistan and rebuild Iraq and it was more capable then it is now.

Thanks JerryBob.

I'll read it.

And I'll try to use smaller words next time I post in this thread so that you can keep up.

Originally Posted By: Merkava_4
Iran is the next Iraq.

If that's the case, why bother with all the nuclear negotiations?

Probably window dressing, so the US can claim they made an effort
to make a peaceable agreement (aka our way or the highway)

Originally Posted By: Astro14
Thanks JerryBob.

I'll read it.

And I'll try to use smaller words next time I post in this thread so that you can keep up.

grin2.gif

Originally Posted By: Pop_Rivit
Originally Posted By: ottotheclown
Whose CNN?

If I remember correctly, the Turner network owns CNN (using the context of your question). Unless you meant to say "Who is" or "Who's", which has an entirely different meaning.

Nice...

Today in history, Saigon fell to North Vietnamese forces on April 30, 1975.

It seems, our leaders didn't learn a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back