Incogni

$62 a year with a promo code.. they are all ready sending me updates.
1000002870.jpg

Never heard of it...sounds interesting. What details do they ask for so they can help? Just email address or?
And @Pablo
Just name and address and email ...birth date but no ss# or nothing like that.
Birth date makes sure its you as they show you a list of people with your name and that helps to exclude them.

I'd like to give ingogni or its competitor deleteme.com a shot.

It basically automates opt-out requests from multiple online data miners / aggregators to remove your personal info.

You can do this manually on the following site: https://inteltechniques.com/workbook.html but it would take forever to accomplish this.

I get constant offers out of nowhere to buy my vacant land. Sometimes I like that most times not but I suspect that will go away. I do get good offers time to time but most are a joke.

I'd like to give ingogni or its competitor deleteme.com a shot.

It basically automates opt-out requests from multiple online data miners / aggregators to remove your personal info.

You can do this manually on the following site: https://inteltechniques.com/workbook.html but it would take forever to accomplish this.
Yeah it would and they start spamming you too under the guise they are helping you.
Incogni shuts that down as well.

Anybody using it.
I signed up yesterday for no specific reason. Giving it a test run.

I already got your name, address, SS# and a list of questionable websites you have visited. For the reasonable sum of $650, I'll be willing to delete all that information and save you from embarrassment among your friends and family. Just go to your nearest Walmart and pick up some gift cards and....

I already got your name, address, SS# and a list of questionable websites you have visited. For the reasonable sum of $650, I'll be willing to delete all that information and save you from embarrassment among your friends and family. Just go to your nearest Walmart and pick up some gift cards and....
For $600 I'll let you live 😁

Back