Incogni

FYI - Not sure if it has all the feature this has, but Discover card offers a similar functionality to all card holders. No cost. All you have to do is sign up (meaning check a box) for it on the web page and it works to get your name and info delisted from the search sites.

When I first activated the service I was getting updates every week about sites where my name and info was found and the status for taking it down. Now over a year later I just get updates that my info is no longer found on these sites but they’re still actively monitoring them for me.

Except Google, type my name in there and my literary bio still comes up. 😎

FYI - Not sure if it has all the feature this has, but Discover card offers a similar functionality to all card holders. No cost. All you have to do is sign up (meaning check a box) for it on the web page and it works to get your name and info delisted from the search sites.

When I first activated the service I was getting updates every week about sites where my name and info was found and the status for taking it down. Now over a year later I just get updates that my info is no longer found on these sites but they’re still actively monitoring them for me.

Except Google, type my name in there and my literary bio still comes up. 😎
Yes I do get those offers from Discover but never used their service.

Anybody using it.
I signed up yesterday for no specific reason. Giving it a test run.

Good luck with the service. I’ve been using a similar service for about a year; DeleteMe. I have noticed a significant decrease in spam calls, junk mail, and even junk email. I will definitely be resubscribing in it or another deletion service after my two year membership ends.

Good luck with the service. I’ve been using a similar service for about a year; DeleteMe. I have noticed a significant decrease in spam calls, junk mail, and even junk email. I will definitely be resubscribing in it or another deletion service after my two year membership ends.
Great 👍 👌 👍
Worth the $$

I must say until you mentioned it, I just realized my mailbox has been very empty lately.

I am thinking about signing up. My Email and phone junk is getting out of hand. Where do you get a promo code? I guess they will also delete me from your list :confused:

Are all these one phone number and one email per person?
I can’t speak for Aura or Incogni but on my individual DeleteMe profile I have 5 variants of my name, 6 email addresses, and 5 telephone numbers. My other family members have similar numbers. As their service identifies other variants of your name, addresses, email addresses, numbers etc., they ask you to verify that it is in fact yours and the. If you claim something, it’s added to your profile for future removal requests.

I am thinking about signing up. My Email and phone junk is getting out of hand. Where do you get a promo code? I guess they will also delete me from your list :confused:
Try these...my promo was over email

Latest email from them..

1000003181.jpg

Back